Chapter Fourteen

Taming of the monkey

Hyuk felt someone caressing his hair. He slowly opened his eyes. His sight was still blurry from sleep. He focused and saw a lot of white. Right, he was in the hospital...Hae...Hyuk's eyes shot open and he lifted his head. His gaze met his teacher's.

'Hae...'

'Call me mister Lee.' Hae choked out.

'Stop being so damn stubborn. How are you?'

Hae needed to think about that question. How was he? He looked at the younger's face and his heart jumped. 'I'm right where I want to be.' He whispered.

'You want to be in the hospital?' Hyuk was confused.

'What? No!' Hae unnoticeably pinched himself. 'It must be the meds.' He smiled shyly. 'But why are you here?'

'I-I found you.' Hyuk said, avoiding his gaze.

'Oh. I'm sorry about that.' Hae said softly.

'I better go get the doctor and tell them that you are awake.' Hyuk got up.

Hae grabbed his wrist. 'Wait, you can do that later on, I'm still waking up.'

'I should probably call the cop too.' Hyuk said.

Hae's grip tightened and then his hand weakly fell aside. 'Cop?' He paled.

Hyuk gulped not liking the intense fear on the other's face.

'The hospital called them.'

'I see. Hyukkie, can you please get me some soda?' Hae asked nicely.

Hyuk nodded and left.

 

When he was waiting in front of the vending machine something struck him. He had called him Hyukkie. Something was wrong. Hyuk sprinted back up to the room to catch Hae pulling out his IV and trying to get up.

'What the hell do you think you are doing?' Hyuk yelled as Hae almost fell down cause he was too weak to stand.

'I-I need to leave.'

'Do you want to die?' Hyuk was furious.

'You don't get it, I need to...Kyu... I.' Hae started crying.

Hyuk startled. He held the older tight. 

Hae struggled as he still attempted to escape.

'Please Hae, please don't fight me.' Hyuk whispered.

'I can't lose him, Hyukkie, I can't.'

'You won't, we'll think of something. I swear.' He cradled him and softly wiped away the tears.

Hyuk softly pecked his cheeks, trying to relax him.

'S-stop.' Hae whispered.

'Why?' Hyuk whispered back.

'Cause I won't be able to resist.'

Hyuk opened his mouth to comment but Hae dove in. He grabbed Hyuk's shirt and kissed him on the lips. Desperately asking for access. Hyuk was so surprised his mouth opened. Hae slipped his tongue in and attacked the other's with despair. Hyuk got aroused fast. He pushed Hae off him and took over. Hae was back on the bed , pushed down while Hyuk lingered on top of him. They watched each other with so much want. Hyuk grinded himself against Hae. The latter closed his eyes and his lips, a moan escaped.

'As soon as you are better, we really are going to finish this.' Hyuk said in a hoarse tone.

'N-now.' Hae choked out.

Hyuk's eyes widened and darkened. He grinded against the older once more sending pleasurable vibes through their bodies. 'We are in a public place, baby.' He whispered before he captured those sweet lips again. He softly bit the bottom lip and his tongue slid in. Twirling around Hae's. The older moved his hips to meet Hyuk's but the latter held him back. 'You'll hurt yourself.' Hyuk whispered.

'I don't care' it almost sounded childish.

'I do.' Hyuk softly kissed him once more and then got off leaving them both panting and frustrated. 'But don't worry, soon enough we'll finish this.'

 

'Mister Kim, I need to talk with you.' Hyuk was back at school and at Heechul's office.

'By all means, come in, Eunhyuk.'

'We have a problem.'

'Another one?' Heechul smiled.

'The cops will investigate this case.'

'That is a good thing.'

'Apparently not, since Kyu is a minor, they'll take him away from Donghae.'

They both heard a choking sound and turned to the side. Kyu stood there, the doorhandle still in his hand.

Seconds passed until Kyu abruptly turned around and took off.

'Damn it!!!' Hyuk yelled and went after him.

Heechul just dropped himself in his chair. 'What the hell did you do in your previous life, Hae? Who did you piss off to deserve all this misery?' He sighed.