Chapter Twenty Three

Taming of the monkey

I need to move on! Hyuk stormed away. I need him to really hate me so he stops being so damn nice to me!

'Eunhyuk.' Heechul stopped him.

'Mr. Kim.'

'You do realise my door is always open for you, right?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Okay then.' Heechul let him go, a plan developing in his mind. He might not know any details but both Eunhyuk and Donghae were at their limits.

 

'Hae?'

'Chullie?'

'I need your company tonight.'

Hae froze. 'What?'

'Okay that sounded wrong. What I mean is that I need a drinking buddy tonight.'

Hae felt guilty, he had been so wrapped up in his own drama that he forgot to check on his friends. 'Sure, Chullie.'

 

'Enter, Hae. Heechul is still changing, it could take a while.' Kyu rolled his eyes.

'Thanks, Kyu.'

They both sat on the couch. Kyu turned towards his brother. He observed the worn out face of the other.

'Hae Hae' he whispered.

Hae looked up.

Kyu cupped his face.

'What's wrong?'

A single tear slowly ran down Hae's face. Kyu kissed it away. 'Don't cry.'

'I miss you, Kyu.'

'I can move back in with you. I'm sure Heechul won't mind.'

'Heechul hyung.' Hae corrected.

Kyu smirked.

'No, I rather have you here, you never know who might check up on the situation.' Hae sighed.

'Then move in here. You know you can.'

'I-I might soon, I first have to deal with some issues on my own though.'

'What issues?'

'Oh some feelings, boring stuff like that.' Hae rested his head against Kyu's shoulder.

 

Heechul and Donghae went to a popular club. Heechul's choice. He looked around and frowned.

'Looking for someone?' Hae asked.

'Euh no no, let's sit there, drinks are on me!' Chullie said.

'So tell me, what is wrong, Chullie?' Hae's eyes showed so much concern, Heechul felt like hugging him. This fish was too good for this world. He looked over Hae's shoulder and cussed. Eunhyuk was walking in the club, clearly half drunk and accompanied by two rather hot women. This was not how it was meant to be according to Heechul's plan.

Hae misunderstood the cursing and was really worried now. 'Chullie, whatever it is, you can lean on me!'

Heechul knew he had to buy time. 'I just...I get really lonely sometimes.' He faked his best sad expression.

Hae took his hand and caressed it to sooth the older. Heechul sighed. If only the fish loved him a tenth of how much he loved that bratty kid, he would settle for it.

'I'll go get the next drinks.' Hae got up.

'No wait!' Heechul yelled but it was too late. Hae had already spotted Hyuk. The boy was french kissing one of the girls while the other one was on his neck. Hae gasped and clenched his fist. He walked over to his student.

'Eunhyuk, what are you doing?'

Hyuk pulled away from the girl and didn't even seem shocked to see Hae right in front of him. 'Hey babe, I'm having some fun.'

'You are drunk, go home.'

'No way, I want to get lucky with these two hotties tonight.' Hyuk smirked.

'Eunhyuk.'

'Don't! Don't say my name like that!'

One of the girls was checking out Hae. 'You are cute, why don't you join us.' She slid a finger over his chest.

Hyuk slapped her hand away. 'Don't touch him.' He growled.

The girl pouted. 'Why not?'

Heechul backhugged Hae. 'Because he's mine.'

'Oh wow, that is so hot!' the other girl yelped.

'You haven't seen anything yet.' Heechul mumbled. He tilted Hae's head towards him and kissed him on the mouth. He sensed Hae wanted to pull back but he made sure that wasn't happening. He deepened the kiss.

The girls squealed. Hyuk lost it. He pushed Heechul harshly away from Hae, grabbed the latter's wrist and ran.

Heechul smirked. He had read that situation perfectly like usual. 'Come on girls, let's have a drink.'

'W-where are you taking me?' Hae panted. They had been running for three blocks now.

'Shut up.' Eunhyuk was furious.