Chapter Six

Taming of the monkey

Kyuhyun was watching his stepbrother with suspicion.

'What is up with you?' He asked.

Hae didn't even look up. 'Nothing much.'

'You look like hell.'

'Oh great, thanks a lot, I feel so much better now.' Hae pouted.

Kyu wrapped his arm around him and tilted his head up.

'Hey, hyung, I'm here for you if you need me, you know that right?' He whispered.

Hae's worried eyes softened as he looked at his concerned brother. 'I love you so much, Kyu.' He whispered as he pulled the younger in a hug.

'Yeah, I could tell by waking up with you clinging to me like a baby koala.' Kyu smiled. 'Sometimes I wonder who is the hyung.'

Hae pouted again.

 

Heechul was watching Donghae like a hawk. He scanned and analysed his bodylanguage and sighed.

'Hae, to my office, now!' Heechul said.

'Classes start in 5 mins, hyung.'

'And those are 5 mins you'll be spending with me!' Heechul smirked.

Hae followed him to his office. As soon as they were inside, Heechul locked the doors and covered the windows.

'What are you doing?' Hae asked.

'Making sure no one sees us.'

'Why?'

'Lose the pants.'

'WHAT?'

'Aish, are you slow or what?' Heechul pushed Hae against the wall and his hands were on the top of his pants.

'Hey, wait a min!' Hae yelled.

'Look, I told you to get rid of the tension, you didn't listen, it's even worse than yesterday. So shut up and let me give you a !'

Hae's jaw dropped.

'Feel free to imagine I'm the monkey boy' Heechul grinned.

Hae pushed Heechul off him. 'You are not funny!' He quickly turned, unlocked the door and hurried out.

Eunhyuk was leaning against his locker and looked up the moment Hae left Heechul's office. He noticed the shirt that was partly pulled out of the pants and Hae's wild look in his eyes. Hyuk's fists clenched. He quickly averted his gaze and it landed on Cho Kyuhyun instead. Hyuk frowned. Why was that kid looking all worried at Lee Donghae?

Eunhyuk closed his eyes and immediately images of last night appeared. Donghae with his umma, kind and understanding. Offering books. Against the wall in the alley. The taste of his mouth, The moans. The swollen lips.

The bell got Hyuk out of his trance. He swallowed slowly and dragged himself to class.

 

'Teacher, I loved this book.' Summer said with sparkling eyes.

Hae smiled. 'I'm glad to hear it, what did you like the most about it?'

'The passion! Cathy and Heathcliff are so hot together!' She said.

'I want such a love.' Amber sighed.

'I like how they ended up together at the end.' Minho added.

'Are you all insane?' Eunhyuk exclaimed.

'Eunhyuk?' Hae said.

Hyuk bit his lip. He had avoided eye contact during the entire lesson. But everytime Donghae spoke, he felt it. To hear him say his name was so damn .

'You disagree?' Hae asked softly.

'Those two were so wrapped up into each other, they destroyed not only their own lives but also of those around them. They are selfish bastards!' Hyuk almost yelled.

G-Dragon lifted his hand. Hae nodded, happy that this student finally participated.

'I understand what Hyuk is saying here but still, I envy the intensity of their bond. It must be nice to have someone that can't live without you.' The boy said quietly.

'Have you ever loved someone?' Summer asked her teacher.

Donghae's eyes softened. 'Love is very complicated, you have many different types. I have a few people I would be willing to die for, yes.'

'Have you kissed them?' Hyuk sneered.

They locked eyes.

'Not the kind of kisses you are implying.' Hae said.

'Have you ever felt that kind of passion?' Hyuk bored his eyes into his teacher's.

Hae blushed. Some of the students were chuckling.

'What kind of passion?' Hae was trying to buy some time so his mind would stop thinking about Hyuk's kisses and would concentrate.

'The passion where you shove someone to a wall and kiss the hell out of them?' Hyuk's voice was dark.

'Yes, I've felt it.' Hae said slowly.

Hyuk smirked.

'But it's a primitive and animalistic side, I try to surpress.' He continued.

Hyuk's expression changed from smug to shock to hurt to apathic.

'I don't think the girl would mind!' Summer said oblivious of the tension between the two.

The bell rang.

'Ok quickly give me your short essays.' Hae said.

 

The students had left the room and Hae was leaning against the whiteboard. His mind was a mess.

He sighed and gathered the papers.

His eye fell on Eunhyuk's.

I don't like you one bit. was written on top of it.

Hae caressed the words with his thumb.