Chapter Twenty Seven

Taming of the monkey

Hae was getting prettier by the day. Since his tormentor was locked up in jail, he slept and ate better. He knew all the ones he cared about were safe and that relaxed his heart.

He got out of his car and was greeted by students on his way to the teacher's lounge. He smiled at them and sometimes asked how they were doing. He felt a pat against his and heard some students giggle. 'Heechul...'

'Sorry, those buns were just begging to be slapped.' Heechul smirked.

'You'll get use to it, Hae.' Kyu said shyly and looked away.

Hae stared at Heechul who lifted his arms. 'Hey you two are brothers, fine asses must be a genetic thing.'

'They aren't blood related, you idiot.' Eunhyuk joined in.

Hae leaned in, his face very close to Heechul's. Hyuk tensed up. 'Don't touch Kyu.' Hae's voice was soft but very threatening.

'Then let me have you.' Heechul teased.

Hae laughed and walked away with Kyu.

Heechul stared for a second at the fish and then smiled softly.

'Hyuk, you better make your move fast, cause if you don't, I'll try every trick in my book to make that fish mine. Got it?' Heechul said calmly.

Hyuk gulped.

 

Everyone in class was staring at Eunhyuk, including Donghae. To everyone's confusion Hyuk was sitting straight up at his desk, he actually was taking notes and participating in class.

Minho had just written an answer on the whiteboard and Eunhyuk had applauded him for it.

'What's wrong with him?' Hae whispered to Minho.

'He wasn't like this in math earlier.' Minho answered nervously.

'Maybe he isn't feeling well.' Hae muttered.

'Then why is he smiling like that. It's creepy!' Minho said.

 

The lesson was ending.

'It was a pleasure teaching you all this year. I know you will succeed in life as long as you try. Do well in your exams and I'll see you at the closing ceremony in two weeks.' Hae said proudly. He loved his students so much. He bit his lip so he wouldn't get too emotional.

Summer approached him with a bouquet of wild flowers.

'We got an anonymous hint that you love these the most.' She said shyly as she handed them over. 'You were by far our best teacher. Thank you for everything.' She quickly pecked his cheek. All the students started to clap their hands.

'Oh forget it!' Hyuk yelled and ran up to his teacher, giving him a bone crushing hug. That unleashed all of them and Hae was locked in the warmest hug he ever received.

In the chaos of it all, Hae suddenly felt a pair of familiar plump lips briefly against his. His eyes widened but the boy already retreated with a pleased smirk gracing his lips. Hae's heart started beating fast and he blushed.

Be patient my silly heart. Hyuk stared at his teacher, trying not to laugh like an insane idiot. We have to do this right.

 

Hae was supervising in the main study hall as a couple of classes were taking exams. He watched his brother filling in the forms with so much ease and smiled warmly. Kyu really had grown a lot this year. He showed more affection to others and even Heechul seemed to be a good influence. Really, who would have thought?

Hae's gaze got drawn towards Eunhyuk for the millionth time. The boy looked simply adorable, concentration all over his face as he was biting the end of his pencil. Hae blushed as he thought about those lips.

'Tsk tsk Hyuk, teasing your poor teacher like this.' Heechul bowed and whispered into Eunhyuk's ear.

'Is it working?' Hyuk asked, slowly pushing the pencil a bit deeper in his mouth.

Heechul quickly looked up. 'That is one heated fish we got there.'

Hyuk finally looked up and gave Hae his gummy smile. All kinds of warm emotions hit him as he saw Hae's shy reaction.

Soon, my love, soon you'll be mine.