Chapter Twenty Two

Taming of the monkey

Kyu frowned as he saw his brother becoming a shadow of himself. He definitely lost weight he really couldn't afford to lose, his eyes lost their sparkle and the black lines under his eyes testified many sleepless nights.

'Heechul hyung?'

'Kyu?'

'What's wrong with Hae?'

'I don't know.' Heechul face turned grim. He had noticed the same things. His friend was slowly slipping away.

 

Eunhyuk watched Hae drag himself from the parking lot to the school building.

'You are doing well.' A vicious voice whispered in his ear.

'Leave me alone.' Hyuk snarled.

'I'm almost satisfied, keep it up.' With those words Mr. Cho turned around and left.

Hyuk slammed his fist against a tree, welcoming the physical pain. He never thought his behaviour would have so much impact on Hae.

 

'Hey Kyu.' Hae smiled at his brother. 'Mr. Park told me about your excellent grades, I'm so proud.'

Kyu grinned sheepishly, happy that he saw a smile around his brother's lips. 'That old goose isn't that bad, really.'

He saw Hae's eyes widen and before he could turn around, Hae already had left him.

'Eunhyuk, what happened? Are you okay?' Concern was painted all over Hae's face.

Hyuk was startled and lost himself in those beautiful eyes for a second before he remembered his act. Hae grabbed his arm gently and inspected the wound.

'None of your business.' Hyuk mumbled and he tried to pull his arm free.

'I know you won't like this, but I'm going to treat that wound whether you want me to or not.' Hae said softly.

Hyuk gulped. I love it when you get this bossy.

 

Heechul frowned as he watched the little scene. Oh he had noticed Eunhyuk's cold behaviour towards Donghae and had shrugged it off but this was very interesting. Why does the boy's mouth say such rude things while his eyes basically make love with every part of Hae's face?

 

Hae dragged Hyuk to the nurse's office. She wasn't present so he started searching for the necessary stuff.

I miss you, Hae. Hyuk watched the other longingly in silence.

'Sit down.' Hae said softly. Hyuk was about to object but recognised the stubbornness in the other's eyes.

Hae gently placed the arm on his lap. Hyuk pulled back 'Y-you are going to get dirty.' he whispered.

Hae placed it on his lap again and didn't even bother to comment. He grabbed something and felt the other freeze. He looked up. 'Hyuk, what's wrong?'

Hyuk was shaking all over.

'Hyukkie?' Hae sounded alarmed.

'N-needle.'

'What?'

Hyuk pointed at the needle like device in Hae's hand.

'Oh sweety, that is no needle, look!' Hae demonstrated how when he pressed the end, desinfectant fluid would drip out the other end. 'See? It's easier to desinfect small wounds.'

Hyuk relaxed a bit and allowed the other to continue.

With great care Hae treated the wounds on Hyuk's hand. Whenever Hyuk winced in pain he would softly blow over it sending the younger to a new world of aching. Hyuk desperately tried to hide his arousal.

'All done!' Hae said with a sweet smile as he pinned down the bandage.

Hyuk grabbed him by the collar and pulled him towards him. His lips devoured Hae's. His good hand grabbed Hae's neck to keep him from retreating. The kiss was so desperate. Trying to convey feelings that could not be worded. He felt the other melt against him and another jolt of pain went through his heart. How I wish you could be mine.

Hyuk pulled back, panting. He clenched his fist and forced himself into his self created mask. 'Thanks, teach!' he mocked. His smirk slightly failing as he saw Hae reach for his swollen lips.

'Y-you're welcome.' Hae uttered, a blush spreading over his cheeks.