Chapter Thirty Three

Taming of the monkey

'How is he?' Heechul asked as Hae left Kyu's room.

'He's calmed down.'

'What is wrong with him?'

'He is deeply in love with someone, but it seems that it's onesided.'

Heechul's heart fell. 'Did he say who it was?'

'No.'

'We have to find out.' Heechul hissed.

'And do what, hyung?'

'Beat the crap out of that er!'

'Who said that person did anything wrong?' Hae tried to calm the other down.

'He left Kyu in this state!'

Hae smiled softly. 'You really care for my brother, don't you?'

'I love you both.' Heechul said.

'You are a good person, hyung.'

Oh Hae, good that you can't read my mind or you would have beaten the hell out of me for the thoughts I have been harbouring concerning Kyu.

'I'll leave him in your care, hyung, please call me if he needs me.' Hae said.

 

When Hae came home, the sweet smell of dinner embraced him. He quickly went to the kitchen to find complete chaos and his lover was the center of it. Hae couldn't stop laughing.

'Don't!' Hyuk pouted

'But Hyukkie, you look so cute!'

There was flower on his cheek, mustard on his nose, something that looked like orange juice on his chest. Hae forgot his worries as his heart was filled with the love he felt for his adorable boyfriend.

'I'll help you clean up.' Hae said and approached Hyuk. He started kissing off the mustard and off the bit of chocolate on the corner of Hyuk's mouth. Soon he couldn't help but kiss him.

'Hae!' Hyuk gasped.

'Shhhh I'm having my dinner.' Hae whispered and kissed those delicious plump lips again.

 

'Kyu, can I come in?' Heechul asked.

'Yes.' It sounded weak.

'I made you some soup.'

'Thanks.'

Heechul saw the red puffy eyes of the boy and his heart hurt.

'You aren't going out tonight?' Kyu asked.

'No, I cancelled it.'

'Why?'

'I can't leave you behind.'

'I don't need a babysitter.'

Heechul caressed Kyu's hair. 'Please just let me do this one thing.' He said softly.

Kyu tensed up but didn't react anylonger.

'I've been too harsh on you.' Heechul continued. 'I'm sorry.'

Kyu just looked up at him.

'We'll find our balance again, don't worry. Please sleep well tonight.' Heechul bent over and kissed Kyu on the forehead.

Kyu closed his eyes for a second. His hand s around Heechul's. 'Please stay! I don't want to be alone.'

Heechul swallowed. 'Okay.' He couldn't refuse Kyu when he had that look in his eye.

 

'Hyuk, stop cleaning and come to bed already!'

'Aish, let me finish this or I won't be able to sleep anyway!'

'Freak!' Hae shouted from the bedroom.

'Old man, tsss, going to bed at 9.30.'

'I wasn't thinking about sleeping.' Hae's voice changed.

Hyuk got goosebumps all over. 'W-we just did it in the kitchen before dinner.'

'Oh, I only get one serving?'

Hyuk could hear that Hae was pouting. 'I'll be there in ten mins, babe!' He shouted back.

'I-I am not sure I c-can last another ten minutes in t-this state.' Hae said.

Hyuk frowned and decided to go take a look. He found Hae all sprawled out on the bed, clearly ready for his monkey. He dropped the kitchen towel in a heart beat, tore his clothes off and jumped in, kissing a giggling fish.