Chapter Forty One

Taming of the monkey

'Mmmmm this is simply delicious.' Hae moaned.

'Hae, please.' Eunhyuk choked out.

'What's wrong?' Hae asked innocently.

'You are killing me here.' Hyuk hissed.

'I am?'

'Don't think I don't know you are doing this on purpose!'

'Doing what?'

'It's like watching !' Hyuk almost shouted.

'Where?' Hae looked over his shoulder.

Hyuk grabbed Hae's chin and turned him back towards him. 'Watching you eat...aish don't complain later on, cause baby, trust me, you'll pay for this.'

Hae innocently reached for his wallet. The action made Hyuk want to flip the table and scream.

 

Kyu groaned as a splitting headache took over. He cracked one eye open, cussing at the beam of light coming from the window. He realised this was not his bedroom and frowned. He liked how the satin sheets felt against his... skin. Images overwhelmed his mind. He gasped as it all came back to him. He growled in despair. I ed it up.

The door opened and Heechul entered with crackers, water and an aspirin. 'Morning, take these, it might help.' He said gently, avoiding eye contact.

Kyu obeyed while he was observing the elder. He's regretting it. Kyu cleared his throat. 'I'm sorry.' He croaked.

Their eyes met.

'About?' Heechul asked.

'Jumping you like that. I'm really sorry.' Kyu said.

'So you do remember it.' Heechul sighed.

Kyu's eyes darkened, he felt his body react once again. He noticed the other biting his lip and imagined Heechul would be filled with self blame. 'Don't worry, let's just forget about it. Those things can happen when people get drunk.' He forced himself to say. I love you so much, Chullie, please don't distance yourself from me again.

Heechul froze. 'Forget about it, huh?' He huffed bitterly. It meant nothing to him. 'Sure, why not.' He turned to the door. 'By the way, Hae called they are fine. He sends you his love.'

Kyu eyes the still back of the elder. 'D-did I, did I hurt you in any way?' He stuttered.

Heechul faced him again in surprise. 'I thought you remembered everything?'

Kyu blushed. 'I know we didn't actually...' He made some hand gestures. 'get it on, but still.'

Heechul's eyes softened as he watched the shy teenager. He sighed and sat down on the bed. He pulled Kyu in a hug. 'I'm not hurt. I just hate myself for losing control like that.'

'I like you losing control.' Kyu said.

Heechul's stomach jumped. He slowly breathed in. 'I like it when you lose control as well.'

Kyu couldn't help himself. The other's presence was too intoxicating. He leaned in and pressed his lips onto Heechul's. The latter wanted to protest but lost his train of thought as he felt Kyu's tongue slipping in.

They were lost in each other's ministrations. as it felt so good, so right. Kyu gasped as the satin sheet moved over his arousal. They got startled as Kyu's cell phone went off. Kyu quickly got up and grabbed his pants that was on the floor. He pulled the cell out of its pocket.

'What?!' He shouted in frustration.

'Kyu? Aish, I woke you up didn't I?  Hyukkie, what's the time?' A faint mutter was heard in the background. 'Three am, so then it's like noon over there! Really, Kyu, you've been sleeping till noon?'

'Hae...'

'Right, none of my business, I just want you to get something for me.'

'You do realise you are on the other side of the planet, right?' Kyu said.

'Go to the hallway, to the little cabinet and open it.' Hae just continued.

Kyu walked, still completely , to the hallway. Heechul ran behind him, quickly draping a towel around him, making Kyu roll his eyes.

'Okay I'm there.' Kyu said.

'Open it.'

Kyu did and gasped. Heechul quickly looked over his shoulder, his eyes grew large.

'What do you see?' Hae asked, his voice filled with excitement.

'Plane tickets.' Kyu mumbled.

'Yes! I want you two to meet with us in Paris. It's our final destination and we can spend a couple of days there together!' Hae rambled on.

Kyu looked at Heechul. 'You want Heechul hyung and I to go to Paris.'

Heechul just grabbed the phone. 'Hey Donghae, Heechul here. Kyu isn't making sense right now.'

'Oh, ok. Well you two don't have to pack much, bring empty suit cases, we'll shop in Paris.' Hae said.

'Hae, hand me Eunhyuk.' Heechul said.

Movement and cussing was heard. 'Yeah?' Hyuk's voice sounded.

'Did you drug him?' Heechul yelled.

'Wh-what?'

'Why is Hae so hyper? And why is he spending this much money?'

'Hyung! He had too much sugar at dinner and I didn't know about the tickets until an hour ago when he confessed it to me all giddy.' Hyuk said feeling offended by the accusations. 'Hae stop pulling my arm.'

Heechul heard them tumbling down.

'Hae, what are you....Hae, no! I'm on the phone! Behave! Aish you are supposed to be the mature one!'

'Hyuk?'

Heechul heard some panting, a moan and a cuss. 'Heechul, make it short, I need, I need to discipline, I mean I need to talk to Hae.' Hyuk sounded out of breath, his voice strained.

Heechul sighed. 'Just remember to do some sightseeing in between the "other activities"'

They ended the call.

Kyu was leaning against the wall. 'Their phone calls are just traumatising.' He muttered, glad he only heard one half of the conversation.

'I guess we'll be going to Paris in a week.' Heechul said.

'Have you ever been there?' Kyu asked.

'Never been abroad.' Heechul smiled.

Kyu smirked.

'What?' Heechul got suspicious.

'Voulez-vous boire un verre avec moi?'

 


A/N: voulez-vous boire un verre avec moi is french for: do you want to have a drink with me. It's something Kyu says a lot in speeches. I think it's the only french he knows besides 'merci'.