Chapter Twenty Six

Taming of the monkey

'You know Kyuhyun, I'm so happy you decided to see me more often.' Mr. Cho smiled and ruffled Kyu's hair.

'Me too, dad, me too.' Kyu's phone vibrated. He quickly checked the message and smirked.

'Dad?'

'Yes?'

'Why do you hate Donghae so much?'

'Ugh, that jerk is so lucky, he got all that money and almost everyone loves him.'

'Yeah, I know.'

'I just love beating the life out of him. Although it used to be more fun when he screamed and begged.'

Kyu winced. 'What do you do with the money you get from him?'

'Spend it of course, I always can get more. He's such a moron. On the other hand, the day he stops paying is the day I kill him.'

'Hyung, do we have enough?' Kyu choked out.

Mr Cho frowned. 'Kyu, are you alright, you are so pale.'

'We have enough, Kyuhyun.' A police officer stood by their table.

'Excuse me then.' Kyu ran to the bathroom and threw up. He felt a hand rubbing his back.

'You did so well Kyu baby.' Heechul soothed, feeling sad he had to involve Kyu in this.

'You found the papers?'

'Yes we have enough to keep him in jail forever.'

'The tape?'

'Taken care off. Your brother has nothing to worry about.'

 

They met Hae and Hyuk at Heechul's place.

'What's up?' Hyuk asked.

'Kyu and I just wanted to inform you that Mr. Cho is currently in jail, we found enough evidence against him and oh, don't worry, here's your tape.'

'What tape?' Hae asked.

'Nevermind.' Hyuk blushed.

'By the way, Hae, never took you for a screamer.' Heechul winked.

'Or a begger' Kyu mumbled.

'Wait, you two watched this?'

'By accident.' Kyu stated.

'It was a psychological experiment.' Heechul coughed.

'Hyuk, what is on that tape?' Hae was confused.

'Nothing much, Hae. I'm so happy we don't have to worry about Mr. Cho anymore.'

They all hugged each other. Kyu and Heechul explained how they tricked Mr.Cho and Hae was in tears. He felt so loved.

 

Hae already had left because he had to prepare for a class. Hyuk was still sitting next to Kyu on the couch.

'I'll be leaving, I'll see you tomorrow, Kyu!'

'Ok Hyuk, sleep tight.'

Hyuk was putting on his coat when Heechul pulled him aside.

'Eunhyuk. A piece of advice. Show Hae the ending of that tape.'

Hyuk frowned.

 

Hae was grading the final essays of his students. He was quite disappointed in the mediocre work of Eunhyuk. Then again, he had been through a lot recently. He gave it a passing grade since the assignment was done correctly although the content was plain. On the upper hand, it was the first work he received from Hyuk without a note attached stating how much Hyuk disliked him. Hae smiled at the memory. He shook the papers together and a small blue note fell out.

And nope, I still don't like you that much.

Hae laughed out loud and got up. He put the note with all the other's he had received from his favourite student.

 

As soon as Hyuk got home, he watched the tape. He wondered if it was wrong to get aroused by it but froze as he heard the last sentence. But above all, I love you Hae.