Chapter Forty Four

Taming of the monkey

'Maybe I should go talk to Kyu.' Hae said. He was laying down, his head on Hyuk's lap. He enjoyed the younger playing with his hair.

'It's already after midnight, baby.' Hyuk whispered.

Hae pouted.

'Stop it.' Hyuk chuckled.

'But Hyukkie.....'

'God Hae, have mercy.' Hyuk tried to look away.

Full blown puppy eye attack.

'H-Hae. I love you so much' Hyu breathed and leaned down, capturing that pouty lip. 'I'll help you relax.'

'Eunhyuk...'

'!'

Hae giggled but his breath was knocked out of him when Hyuk pounced onto him and went for the sensitive spot on his neck. His worries left him as Hyuk kept whispering all kinds of sweet nothings in his ear.

 

 

Kyu shoved Heechul to the wall.

'Kyu, wait.' The older exclaimed. 

But Kyu was fed up. His heart hurt too much, all the feelings needed a way out. He grabbed Heechul by the nape and slammed their lips together. He roughly bit in those delicious lips but as he heard Heechul's breath hitch, he softened his approach and soon he had the older . His hands undid his shirt quickly, wanting to feel their skin against one another. He rubbed Heechul's bare stomach, his hands lowering to unbuckle his pants while his lips attacked the older's lips ferociously.

Heechul pulled back, panting. 'We shouldn't.'

'Please.' He rested his forehead against the other's.

'Why me?' Heechul wondered.

Kyu chuckled, no pleasure within it. 'Hyung, can't you tell? You drive me crazy and by the you are sporting, I'd say you at least are attracted to me.'

Heechul turned his face away. 'You are such an idiot.'

Kyu's hands slowly dropped as his desperation reached a new level. He bowed his head. 'I know. Okay? No need to rub it in! That stupid girl got you worked up.'

Heechul grabbed Kyu's chin. 'Idiot.' He whispered again, kissing a tear away.

Kyu pushed Heechul away. 'Don't pity me damn it.' He wanted to run away and hide.

Heechul grabbed his wrist and turned their position, pinning a crying Kyu to the wall. 'Now you want to run? After kissing me like that, touching me everywhere? Be a man and finish what you started!'

Kyu's eyes grew large.

'No, that girl didn't get me rock hard, you did. It's always you. You move around my house, not aware of how hot you look. You are often barely clothed and I'm not allowed to touch you, you, carress you.' Anger was spilling out of Heechul. 'Everytime you , you say it's because of your brother or someone else. You, Cho Kyuhyun, are a fool. I've lost years of my life because of the many times I had to force myself not to beg you to just take me right then and there. You tell me how deeply in love you are with some professor. Forcing me to see reality that someday you would be gone. I'm supposed to be the older, more mature, wise one but you, you punk, you make me lose all my wits. You are the most intelligent, witty and kind person I know, you are also clumsy, snarky and...' Heechul's voice faded.

Kyu's eyes darkened. 'Chullie.'

'Call me hyung, for 's sake!' Heechul screamed.

'Chullie.' Kyu said softly, pulling the older to him by the waist. 'I'm so sorry, Chullie.'

'Brat.' Heechul breathed. A kiss shut him up. As sweet as it started, as passionate did it continue.

'You are the idiot. You were the person I had the hots for all along. Learn to take a hint.' Kyu whispered. He cupped Heechul's face and looked him right in the eye. 'I love you, hyung.'

Chul's jaw dropped as a frown appeared.

Kyu kissed it away.

'What?'

A faint blush appeared on Kyu's face. 'I love you, Kim Heechul. You try to hide your softness behind that diva attitude of yours.'

'Hey!'

'But deep inside you care so much about everyone. Please be mine. I'll grow into someone you can be proud of, someone you can love.' Kyu spoke with fire.

Heechul smiled the softest smile Kyu had ever seen on the other's face. 'You have had me for months, brat.'