Chapter Four

Taming of the monkey

'Hyuk?' His mum knocked on his door.

'Yea?'

'I just got a phone call from your school. Did you cause trouble again?' His mum looked tired.

Hyuk sighed 'No, umma. What did they want?'

'Your class teacher is coming over tonight for a talk.'

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. 'I don't know what that is about umma, I'll ask him today after class.'

'I told them it's fine since it's my night off.' His umma smiled. 'I would like to meet your teacher.'

'He's nothing special, umma.'

'He got you reading again, though.' She ruffled his hair.

'Well he got lucky with his choice of literature.'

 

Hyuk was walking to school. Siwon needed his car today so he couldn't borrow it. He hated to act rich but no poor kid ever got popular in school. So Eunhyuk kept up appearances. He never invited anyone over, he worked hard some nights and in the weekends so he could buy decent clothes and help his mum out a bit.

Summer jumped on him as soon as he entered the school gate. He slapped her . 'Not today Summer.'

She pouted and let go. She knew the conditions of their relationship. Eunhyuk never really dates anyone, he just screws around. Even gender doesn't matter. Summer is the longest he's ever stuck with, although he had many aside. It made her popular as well and since with Eunhyuk was mindblowing, she didn't mind.

 

Eunhyuk walked up to the teacher's room and knocked on the door. Mister Park opened. 'Yes?'

'Is mister Lee here?' Eunhyuk asked politely. No one messes with mister Park, the old goat barely had a sense of humour.

'Donghae, one of your students is asking for you!' Mister Park shouted.

Hae appeared at the door. If he was surprised to see Eunhyuk, he didn't show it. The boy noticed the dark circles and blood shot eyes of his teacher.

'Let's go to mister Kim's office, he won't be there till another hour.' Hae chuckled.

'Rough night?' Eunhyuk asked.

Hae just smiled.

They sat down in the office.

'How can I help you?' Hae asked.

'Why are you coming over to my house tonight?' Eunhyuk immediately went to the core.

'It's standard.'

'No teacher ever did that.'

'It's standard for me.'

'So you'll go around to everyone's house?'

'If the parents allow me, yes.'

'I don't want you in my house.'

Hae sighed. 'Why not?'

Eunhyuk's eyes were fierce yet vulnerable. Donghae had to be careful not to drown in them.

Eunhyuk didn't answer.

'I won't judge.' Hae said softly.

'What can I do to prevent you from coming over.' Eunhyuk bored his eyes into his teacher's.

'Nothing, your umma agreed.'

Suddenly everything about Eunhyuk changed. His eyes softened, his muscles relaxed. He slowly got up and went to the other side of the desk. He put his mouth near his teacher's ear. 'Are you sure?' He whispered seductively. His voice silky yet husky and his hand right above Donghae's knee.

Hae froze. He closed his eyes for a second and swallowed. He breathed in. Bad idea since the strawberry smell of the younger invaded his senses. He quickly put his hands in his lap.

'Eunhyuk...' He said slowly.

Eunhyuk smirked and was about to bite on his earlobe when Donghae continued. 'What are you so afraid of?'

Eunhyuk dropped his maskerade and jumped up. 'I'm afraid of nothing, come over if you want to so badly, see if I care!' He turned around and ran off.

Donghae sighed. He removed his hands from his lap. Just great, I get all cause a teenager whispers in my ear. Sick.