Chapter Thirty Seven

Taming of the monkey

Hyuk opened the door for Heechul and Kyu. 'Welcome, our lovely guests!'

Kyu's eyes narrowed at the overjoyful tone of the other. 'Don't tell me you cooked and we'll need a trip to the hospital?'

Hyuk glared while Heechul laughed.

Hae was cooking in the kitchen and smiled when he felt his brother's arms around his waist.

'Hey Kyu baby.' Hae whispered.

'Hae Hae.' Kyu rested his head on the other's back.

'Everything okay?'

'Yes.' Kyu said softly.

 

They were enjoying the dinner and each other's company. Heechul saw the glances his hosts were giving each other and smirked.

Kyu loved the way Hyuk and Hae looked at one another. The love captured in those eyes was heart warming.

When Hae finally could tear himself away from the monkey he looked at Kyu. 'Oh, you spilled some. Chullie can you clean him up?'

Both Kyu and Heechul froze. As Kyu started blushing, Heechul had a coughing fit. Their eyes met as they replayed what had happened earlier today in their minds.

Heechul took his napkin and gently wiped the bit of sauce off Kyu's cheek. 'You are such a messy eater.' He whispered.

'Thank god I have you to clean me up, hyung.' The look he sent the other made Heechul breathless.

 

The four of them sat in the living room enjoying a glass of whine. Hae was practically on Hyuk's lap and couldn't stop touching the monkey's face.

'Please try to restrain yourself.' Kyu rolled his eyes.

'Are you going to tell them?' Hyuk asked softly, quickly pecking Hae's cheek. 'Before you get too tipsy and pass out?' He chuckled and pecked his boyfriend again.

'Oooooh right!' Hae beamed. 'Hyukkie and I are going to Europe!'

'That is great.' Heechul said.

'When will you leave?' Kyu pouted.

Heechul stared at that pout intensely.

'In two days!' Hyuk grinned.

'I wonder how often you two will leave the hotel room.' Heechul smirked.

Hae frowned in confusion. 'Why would we stay in there?'

'We all saw the tape, Hae. Connect the dots.' Kyu said.

'Tape? Oh, OHHHH!' Hae got immensely embarrassed and tried to hide himself by digging his face in his boyfriend's chest.

Hyuk wrapped his arms even tighter around the older and chuckled. He tilted his head and softly pecked his cheek once again. He pulled back and couldn't resist to press his lips against Hae's. He immediately got access and slipped his tongue in. Soon they were kissing passionately, completely forgetting they had guests. Hae's arms went up around Hyuk's neck and they both moaned as their bodies were fully pressed against one another.

As soon as Hyuk's hands traveled down and grabbed Hae's , Kyu jumped up. 'For the love of god, guys.' He exclaimed, startling the two lovers.

'S-sorry, Kyu.' Hae said, his eyes still unfocused.

 

Heechul and Kyu were driving back home. It was silent in the car.

Kyu's mood went to a new low.

Heechul could sense it. He put his hand gently on top of Kyu's leg to gain his attention and softly said: 'You'll find love like that too, don't worry.'

Kyu bit his lip and abruptly looked out the window.

Heechul noticed the clenched fists and sighed.

 

Hae and Hyuk were both very excited. They were about to check in for their flight to London. Hyuk kept grabbing Hae by the backpack so the older wouldn't get lost. Seriously his lover was acting like a 5 year old in a candy shop.

'We can't buy everything, Hae.' Hyuk said.

'But it's tax free!'

'You know something that is completely free?' Hyuk whispered.

Hae shook his head and looked up at his boyfriend.

'This.' Hyuk bowed and kissed him softly.

Hae dropped his bags and pressed himself against him. The kiss deepened.

'Eunhyuk...'

'Oh we so are going to be members of the high mile club.' Hyuk hissed hoarsely.

'The what?'

'Nothing, baby.' He slapped Hae's and guided him towards the check in.

 

Hae went through the scanner and it beeped again. He already got rid of his wallet and his belt. He frowned.

'Do you have something in your pockets, sir?' A guy asked.

Hae checked, there was nothing.

'Maybe it's the shoes.' Hyuk said.

Hae took off his shoes and tried again. 'Beep beep beep.'

'Sir, come over here, I'll check you.' The guy said.

Hyuk watched as his boyfriend walked to the guy and followed instructions.

Hae was asked to spread his legs and arms while the guy checked out every limb. He couldn't see what Hyuk saw though. The guy was liking it a bit too much. His hands lingering on Hae's shoulder, the small of his back and definitely took too long checking Hae's . When the guy asked Hae to unbuckle and Hyuk saw his boyfriend obeying he started to feel his temper rising.

'Is that truly necessary, sir?' Hyuk asked.

'Let the man do his job, Hyuk.'

 Hyuk forced himself to keep control as he heard the warning in Hae's voice.

The guy backhugged Hae as his hands roamed over Hae's chest. Hyuk could see Hae's eyes widened. Their eyes met, Hae looked panicked and Hyuk realised that the guy had pressed his against Hae's behind.

Hyuk was about to give the man a beating of a lifetime when he let go of Hae and said: 'Okay you can go sir, all is clear.'

Hae quickly got dressed, grabbed his fuming boyfriend and ran up to wait in the line to board the plane.

Hyuk tried to pull himself free, so he could go and smack the stupid grin of that guy's face.

Hae didn't let him though.

When Hyuk looked in Hae's eyes, he forgot everything though and the only thought circling in his mind was that the beautiful man next to him was his.