Chapter Forty Two

Taming of the monkey

Heechul chuckled softly.

Kyu glared.

The older bit his lip, trying not to laugh out loud.

'What?' Kyu snarled behind his mouth mask.

'Why are you so grumpy?' Chullie wondered, slightly amused.

'I was so excited last night, I spent the entire evening gaming.' Kyu confessed.

The hand ruffling his hair, caused shivers down his spine.

'Chullie....' Kyu almost moaned.

Heechul quickly pulled back. 'Sorry. I-I shouldn't be...'

Kyu rolled his eyes, his mood falling to a new low.

 

They passed security easily and boarded the plane.

'Kyu?'

'Hyung?'

'In Paris.' Heechul hesitated.

'I know. Hae.' Kyu sighed. 'Always Hae.' He mumbled.

Heechul frowned. He lifted Kyu's chin. 'Your brother would kill me if he knew what I already have done.'

Kyu smirked. 'What we have done and I liked every bit of it.' His stare focused intensely on the other's lips.

'Naughty, naughty.' Heechul whispered.

 

Hyuk smiled as he eyed Hae not being able to sit down for a second. His lover was so excited to see his brother and friend again after three weeks. Their vacation had been the best time he had had in his life and that was all because he got to spend time with Hae. His former teacher had so many layers within his personality it never would get boring. He sometimes saw the intelligence in the kind man, he recognised his teacher then. Also when he got a stern preaching. But when Hae was bouncy and enthusiastic like today, Hyuk felt he was more mature. In bed...Hae just changed into someone that has been deprived for years. His hunger for his lover equalled Hyuk's for him.

'You see them, Hyukkie? Do you, do you?' Hae jumped from one leg to another.

'Lee Donghae. Look at the screen, they are about to land, no way you can see them already.' Hyuk said sternly.

Hae pouted.

'Now sit down before you hurt yourself.'

'Yes, mum.' Hae hissed. He was about to sit down when Hyuk pulled him on his lap.

'What was that?' Hyuk whispered in Hae's ear, making the other shiver.

'Nuffin, sorry Hyukkie.'

'That's better.' Hyuk teasingly bit his earlobe. Hae looked up at him and Hyuk drowned in those eyes.

'Eunhyuk...'

'Don't make me drag you to the bathroom.' Hyuk growled.

'I see things haven't changed one bit.' Heechul's voice sounded. Before they could look up, Hae was being pulled off Hyuk's lap and two strong arms embraced him.

'I've missed you, Hae Hae.' Kyu whispered in his ear, tightening his hold.

Hae buried his head in the crook of his brother's neck, enjoying the reunion and ignoring Heechul's pats on his and Hyuk's protests.

 

'So Hae, don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the gift but aren't you going a little overboard?' Heechul wondered.

They were sitting outside on their hotel's balcony, enjoying the evening breeze and the amazing night lights of Paris.

Hae suddenly seemed to turn shy. 'I just needed you with me here. As support.'

Hyuk frowned. 'Support? What's wrong?'

Hae avoided eye contact. He cleared his throat. 'I need to go to the bathroom.' He fled the scene.

'Hae!' Hyuk wanted to get up but Kyu shook his head. 'Let him be. He'll tell us when he's ready.'

Hyuk sighed. His eyes narrowed when he saw a strange movement. It was as if Kyu sought comfort with Heechul. Hyuk shook his head and grabbed his flute of champagne. But there it was again. This time it was Heechul looking longingly at Kyu.

'Guys. I could be very wrong but....' He frowned. 'No way. Sorry nevermind.'

Kyu chose that exact time to stare at Heechul, completely ignoring the monkey's rambling. It was only when he heard Hyuk cough that he turned to him. 'What?'

'Are you two having a thing?' Hyuk asked incredulous.

The fear in Heechul's eyes confirmed it.

'What?!'

The three of them looked at the balcony entrance. Hae stood frozen to the ground, then a roar left his throat as he lunged himself at Heechul. 'You damn ert, touching my little brother. How dare you! He's a minor!!!'

'Hae, no!' Kyu shouted, trying to pry Hae's hands away from Heechul's hair.

Hae went ballistic. 'He's not one of your toys! Damn it! How could you...' His grip was weakening.

'Hae.' Hyuk's gentle voice sounded.

The said boy turned around and the devastated look in his eyes hurt Hyuk. 'Hae.' He repeated. 'Let's talk about this calmly. Sit down, come on, baby.'

'But Kyu.'

'Is not a normal teenager.' Hyuk said calmly.