Chapter Forty Three

Taming of the monkey

Hae breathed in deeply and sat next to Hyuk.

Heechul was staring at his hands while Kyu just filled up his drink again while he was waiting.

Hyuk put his hand comfortingly on Hae's thigh. 'So, what is going on?' He asked calmly.

Heechul opened his mouth but Kyu was faster. 'Nothing.'

When Hae wanted to speak up, Hyuk simply placed a handful of chips into his lover's mouth. 'Kyu...come on.'

Kyu's eyes shifted from Hyuk to Heechul to finally land on his brother's. 'I guess it's just my hormones. Heechul hyung has been refusing me since I started coming on to him. I had to get him drunk to get any action at all.' Kyu smirked.

Hae was focused on Kyu but Hyuk was watching Heechul and saw a flash of hurt. It was gone immediately though. Heechul swallowed and smirked as well. 'We all know I have a weak spot for Hae anyways.'

Hyuk ignored the anger rising within him, his eyes widened when he saw the pained and defeated look on Kyu's face.

'And who are you to judge anyway, Hae?' Kyu lashed out. 'You are with a student of yours.'

'Kyu, play nice.' Heechul warned.

'What? Isn't he being a hypocrite?'

A whispered sounded. 'I'm sorry.' Hae said. 'You are right. It's just...' He couldn't finish his sentence.

Hyuk slowly rubbed his thigh.

'D-did you guys have ?' Hae asked.

'No.' Heechul aswered at the same time as Kyu said; 'Define .'

Hae sighed. 'Well since both of you stated there are no real feelings involved, I'd like you to consider not letting it go any further. It's not that I don't realise a teenager has needs too but what if social services finds out and they take you away?' Hae's voice broke at the end.

'In other words you are telling me to have with people my age.' Kyu deadpanned as he recalled Heechul once had said the same.

'Well...yeah.' Hae said, turning red.

'Ok. Let's go Hyuk, you are around my age, let's .' Kyu said crudely. 'I enjoyed it when we kissed at school, I bet we would be great together.'

'Kyu stop it.' Hyuk growled as he felt Hae freeze.

'What? I can't have that either? Maybe you guys should tell me who I can do?'

'If you are that god damn , just go get yourself a e.' Heechul suddenly screamed, fed up with the situation. He smashed his glass to pieces and stormed out.

 

'It's my fault, I overreacted.' Hae sniffed. He would never forget the tears rolling down Kyu's face after Chullie had left. His brother rarely cried.

'I'm sure they have real feelings for each other, Hae.' Hyuk sighed.

'You think so?'

'Yeah. But neither of them have confessed and then...'

'I blew things up.' Hae bit his lip.

'Well....yeah and they ended up hurting each other.'

'Knowing Kyu he might make it worse.' Hae whispered.

'That's what I'm afraid of.'

 

Heechul had searched the streets around their hotel but it was all in vain. Kyu had shut down his phone and clearly didn't want to be found. Chul already regretted his outburst but it all had hurt so much. He had felt mocked, trampled on, reduced to nothing after Kyu's remarks. He sighed as he opened up their hotel room and froze as he heard moans. It took his brain a couple of extra seconds to process what his eyes were capturing.

Kyu was half on the huge couch with a girl all over him. She was a beauty for sure.

Heechul's eyes lowered to where he saw Kyu's hand massaging her luscious behind while they french kissed like crazy. His rational side knew this was all done to get to him but he couldn't help but feeling utterly shattered.

Their eyes met.

'Hi Hyung, hope you don't mind.' Kyu said hoarsely.

Heechul shielded his emotions and smirked, he threw his jacket on a chair and undid a few buttons of his shirt. 'Of course not.' He adressed the girl. 'Hi gorgeous, you don't mind if I join, right?' He said in perfect french.

The girl eyed the older, stunning man and shook her head. Heechul grin grew bigger as he cupped her chin. Right before their lips met he had another message for Kyu. 'Watch and learn, you brat.'  He dove into the girls opened lips and felt her melting in his arms.

'No!' Kyu shouted. He tried to push them apart, horror all over his face. 'No! Stop it!'

Heechul's anger made him stronger. He kept the boy at a distance with one hand while he kept on seducing the poor girl.

'Please, Chullie, don't' Kyu begged.

'And why not? This could be fun.' Heechul snarled, his mask slowly disappearing.

Kyu lost it. He shoved Heechul aside, grabbed the girl's stuff and pushed her out of the door.

'Party pooper, now I'm all aroused.' Heechul added oil to the fire.

'You know what?' Kyu yelled. 'I don't care anymore, seriously. I know you love Hae, but he's taken. So get over it!'

Heechul ignored him and mumbled. 'Oh well guess this means another cold shower for me.'

'Look at me, damn it!' Kyu shouted, grabbing Heechul by the shirt.

'Why would I look at an immature kid like you?' Heechul uttered.

A fist landed weakly on his chest. 'It hurts, you bastard.' Kyu slammed his fist against the older's chest again. 'It hurts so much.'

'Kyu?'

'I know you don't want me but why can't I stop wanting you?' Kyu was crying now.

Heechul huffed. 'You are all over a girl and then you claim you want me?'

Eyes of fire met Heechul's sudden cold ones. 'I'll show you.' Kyu spoke with passion.