Chapter Thirty

Taming of the monkey

Heechul woke up in the middle of the night. He immediately sensed something was wrong. He raised himself from the bed, alarmed. There it was again, a heart wrenching scream.

'Kyu!' Heechul ran out of his room and into Kyu's.

The boy was sweating, tossing and turning. 'Please, no, please!' Kyu mumbled in his sleep.

'Kyu baby, wake up, you are having a nightmare!' He gently shook him awake.

'Chullie?' Kyu was confused.

'Are you okay? You were screaming.' Heechul said softly, caressing the boys head.

Kyu started crying and buried his head in Heechul's chest.

'Bad dream?' Heechul whispered.

He felt Kyu nod against him.

'It's just a dream, don't worry, I'll let nothing happen to you.' Heechul said while rocking the younger's body.

Slowly Kyu was calming down. He was getting sleepy again. He tilted his head and pushed his lips softly against Heechul's.

'Thank you, Chullie.' He whispered as he slipped away in a dreamless sleep.

Heechul was frozen. His hand went to his mouth where he could still feel those soft lips.

 

'Are you sure your umma is okay with this?' Hae asked for the tenth time.

Hyuk rolled his eyes. 'Yes, baby, she's happy we found each other and doesn't mind me moving in with you.'

'Don't you roll your eyes at me.' Hae said semi-sternly.

'What are you going to do about it, huh teach?'

'Don't call me that!'

Hyuk smirked 'But it sounds so nice and erted.'

'I'm the older, listen to me!'

'Baby, your body might be older but your mind...'

Hae softly smacked Hyuk's arm.

'Domestic violence?' Eunhyuk lifted an eyebrow and closed in on his boyfriend.

'Eunhyuk... be good.' Hae sensed the atmosphere changing.

'Oh I'll be very very good, teach.' He whispered in Hae's ear.

Hae let his head fall back until it hit the wall behind him and moaned as Hyuk bit softly on his ear lobe.

'H-Hyukkie!'

'You make me so happy, baby!'

Hae moaned again as he felt warm hands slip under his shirt.

 

Kyu had woken up well rested. He opened his eyes and was stunned to see Heechul sleeping on the chair next to his bed. Kyu frowned as he scanned the other's tired face. Suddenly he remembered he had had a bad dream and Heechul's words after.

He turned fully to his side and observed his caretaker. This man was his saviour. Granted, the man was completely insane and it was so damn ironic that he was a psychologist but underneath that eccentric behaviour was a heart of pure gold.

Kyu had seen Heechul worry himself sick about Donghae. He knew Heechul loved Hae very very much and sometimes it had hurt Kyu. He felt bad because of the envy he was feeling. Did Heechul see him as a burden? Kyu sighed.

He leaned in closer to Heechul and softly kissed those lips. Heechul moved slightly but didn't wake up. Kyu the bottom lip and was surprised when Heechul started reacting into the kiss. Kyu felt his senses explode as their lips were molding together and his tongue was met with Heechul's. He felt butterflies dancing around inside and they pulled apart for air.

Heechul was still half asleep and whined at the loss of contact. Kyu pulled the other on top of him and kissed him desperately. Heechul moaned and was breathless. He half opened his eyes. 'Kyu....' Suddenly his eyes widened and he jumped up. 'Kyu!' He shouted. The boy was still laying on his back, his eyes half lidded as he panted heavily. He just stared at Heechul with so much want.

'What the hell are we doing?' Heechul yelled.

'Making out.' Kyu said calmly.

'Damn it, we can't!' Heechul exclaimed.

Kyu quickly hid his emotions. 'Yet we did.'

Heechul still felt how his body was in ecstasy. He looked so torn.

'Don't worry, hyung. I'm not delusional, I know this is just lust.' Kyu stated.

Heechul never in his life had wanted to scream and destroy things so much as right now.

'You are 16 Kyu.'

'You are starting to sound like a really old man now.'

'Experiment with people your own age.' Heechul choked out.

Kyu just stared, he felt his heart ache. He seemed to be just a burden to the older. 'If that is what you want.' He said softly.

Heechul looked away.

 

Hae was unpacking his monkey's stuff and smiled at the randomness of it all. His lover kept surprising him. He opened another box and he gasped as his eyes landed on magazines. Hae started to blush profoundly. In the same box there were some video tapes and he could only imagine what kind of filth was on those.

Hyuk entered the room and saw the suspicious shade of pink on the other's cheek. 'Hae, what are you doing?'

Hae jumped up from the sudden sound and quickly shoved the box behind him. 'N-nothing.' He stuttered.

Hyuk's eyes narrowed. He approached the sweating fish and quickly shoved him aside. His eyes widened as he discovered his collection.

'I-I can explain, baby.' Hyuk uttered.

'It's okay, it's normal and healthy.' Hae whispered, his head hanging low to hide his blush.

'W-we can watch some together, i-if you would like.' Hyuk said.

Hae's eyes widened. He avoided his lover's gaze and just nodded.

Hyuk smirked. Hae was still so innocent, it was cute to see him like this.

He took a random tape and shoved it in. He placed himself behind Hae and let the other sit in between his legs.

Hae relaxed against his boyfriend's chest but shot up as he saw himself on the screen.

'Oh .' He heard Hyuk whisper.