Chapter One

Taming of the monkey

'Lee Donghae, you can do this!' Hae looked as confident as possible into the mirror. He buttoned up his shirt and made a 'fighting' movement.

'God, you are so lame.' Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he watched his stepbrother from the bed.

'Thanks for supporting me.' Hae smiled and ruffled Kyu's hair.

'Just remember, you don't know me!' Kyu warned.

'Yeah, yeah, me teaching at your school could harm your precious reputation.' Hae repeated.

'Seriously, literature is like the gayest subject to give, pun fully intended.' Kyu smirked.

'Aish, I should never have told you!' Hae pouted.

'You know I don't care if you prefer guys, right?.' Kyu suddenly was serious. He loved his hyung and wouldn't dream of hurting him.

'Yes I do.' Hae hugged him, put on his glasses and left the room.

'Ugh, they will eat him alive.' Kyu sighed.

 

Hae drove his old car to the school's parking lot. He frowned. A brand new Audi was in his spot. He shrugged and drove to an empty student spot. He got out and walked to the Audi. He noted down the license plate. Hae saw something in the corner of his eye and turned his head. There, against a tree, a couple was kissing each other quite...elaborately. A boy with red coloured hair was leaning lazily against the tree while he held the girl against him. Hae got a shock when he realised the boy was looking at him while continuing the kiss. He could hear the sound of tongues and lips mashing together. The girl was and lifted her leg to wrap it around the boy's hip.

'You are such a naughty girl, Summer, you want me that badly?' the boy whispered loudly enough for Hae to hear.

'Eunhyuk' The girl moaned and seemed to push herself closer to him.

'Want me to take you right here and now?' Eunhyuk looked straight at Hae.

Hae swallowed and quickly passed them. He didn't want to hear the girl's answer.

Eunhyuk noticed the blush on the other and smirked.

 

'Hi, you are cute, you are new here right?' Hae was in the teacher's lounge. He looked up as he heard someone talk to him. He frowned. The person in front of him looked so feminine yet the voice was definitely male.

'Euhm, hi, I'm Lee Donghae, I'll give literature.' Hae bowed 90 degrees.

'I'm Kim Heechul, school psychologist, you can call me Chullie although I'm clearly your hyung.'

So it was a guy. He shouldn't be surprised, all psychologists were known to be complete wackos.

'Wait a min, Lee Donghae? Oh you poor thing, you have HIS class.' Chullie snickered.

'His?'

'Yes we have an 'enfant terrible' in our midst and you are his class teacher.'

Donghae closed his eyes and so wished it wouldn't be his stepbrother. 'What class do I have?' Please not 3A.

'The infamous 3B'

Hae breathed out and smiled. 'I'll manage'.

Heechul snorted.

 

Hae walked through the hallway. His heart was beating fast. This was it. He was about to meet his class. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop himself from giggling. His inner child was so damn excited.

Students were eyeing him and whispering to each other. This new teacher was kinda hot. The bell rang and everyone hurried to their class.

Kyu watched his brother and sighed. Clearly the fish was spacing out. He saw Hae stopping in front of 3B and Kyu frowned. Don't tell me...good lord. 

Hae walked into the class room and put his books on the teacher's desk. He looked up with a smile.

'Hi, I'm Lee Donghae, I'm your new class teacher, I hope we'll all get along!'.

Girls were squealing and even some guys were glued to his lips.

Hae noticed the redheaded boy, slumped back in his chair with his feet upon his desk. His own smile froze as he saw the arrogant smirk on the younger.

'Please, sit properly.' Hae said.

Eunhyuk slowly his lips. Hae followed every move with his eyes. His throat getting dry.

'Nope.' Eunhyuk said.

The two stared at each other. Their eyes in a fierce battle of will. The room's temperature seemed to increase. It was dead silent.

' this ' someone whispered.