Chapter Nine | Part One: A Look Into...

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Graduating from etiquette class early was something Yixing planned to do from the beginning.

Being at Agit Night could easily become a party, but Yixing never forgot why he was there.

He had a family to take care of.

What seemed to happen more often than not was his inordinate desire to get money. Money motivated him more than anything else could. It was the source that was bound to make everything alright for him and his family. He told his mother that she would not work another day in her life and he was serious. Every time he came home in the morning and saw his mother’s worried face, it further convinced him.

Everything he did was to better himself during his time of work. The more commission, the better. Graduating as a D. E was something he took seriously. Fulfilling fantasies - he could do something with that.

As a matter of fact, he received his first client one evening upon request. A young lady was looking for someone to pretend to be her deceased boyfriend. Yixing wasn’t exactly sure how he was going to act as a dead person but it turned out to be fairly easy. All he had to do was whisper sweet nothings in her ear until she fell asleep in his arms. She said that her late boyfriend did this for her every night and that she missed his warmth and soothing voice.

Once she woke up the next morning, she claimed to have slept better than she had in a long time. Upon leaving, she promised him she would request him again as she left 200 dollars on the bedside table. She gave a small smile before leaving wide eyed and delirious. Looking at the two fresh one hundred dollar bills made him feel an urge to return them to the owner, until he realized that was his pay and he was the owner. He studied the bill's prestine condition, wondering why any dollar he ever had passing through his hands never looked so flat and wrinkle free before. Did the rich even receive freshly pressed bills?

Every two days that same girl would request Yixing and he would dutifully arrive to the lobby to walk her up to the room. Small talk wasn’t necessary. All she wanted was for him to tell her how beautiful she was, and what he loved about her as she undressed her outer garments. From there she would cuddle against his equally bare and slightly heated skin while she began to let sleep overtake her. The money he made from her visit was always saved. There was more to be made and many things to accomplish before he turned the money over to his mother.

~~~~~~~

"You sure are a dark boy, do you know that?" the client whispered in his ears.

Tao always found himself agreeing with every word a client would speak. Not that he didn’t have anything to say, rather he refused to say much.

"Hmm," he hummed in acknowledgme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter