Chapter Twenty Nine

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone sat around the set the next afternoon. They were having lunch that Jaejoong had brought them before they finished up for the commercial. It was quite a simple concept…show your personality during your two second face shot, but be as charismatic as possible.

Luhan and Xiumin had taken to feeding each other while joking about them being in a commercial. Luhan thought it was pretty cool considering his family thought he was good for nothing. Now, he realized, he would still be in their homes every time they watched TV and an Agit commercial came on with him featured. The thought of them being shocked beyond belief made Luhan smile in utmost contentment. On the other hand, even though Xiumin joked back with him, the only feeling he truly felt was insurmountable dread. The thought of anyone seeing him featured in an Agit commercial made him want to eat more than he should.

Just as he was thinking such thoughts and Luhan was feeding him, he greedily bit down on Luhan’s finger. The overly cheesy boy immediately pulled his hand back and scowled at Xiumin who didn’t seem to realize he had accidentally bitten the younger.

"Xiumin! That hurt," Luhan fussed, squeezing his finger.

"Huh? What happened?" Xiumin asked quickly as he heard the boys tone change considerably.

"You bit me! I know that I am delicious but for goodness sake everyone can get a free taste of this!" he reprimanded jokingly causing Xiumin to shoot him a bored glare.

"Ok guys!" Jaejoong interrupted their conversations, "wrap it up! We will go back to make up and hair in five minutes to prepare for your final shooting."

Jongdae closed his eyes tightly at Jaejoong’s announcement. To all his clients he was known as carefree and severe at the same time. It was the perfect balancing act of emotions that he had practiced since his times here beginning. Even though right now he was more docile with depression, he still needed to come across as that guy he had always been known as.

He didn’t know they would be doing individual clips, even if they were only two seconds a piece. It was long enough for people to see and judge if they wanted you or not. With all that in mind, he forced himself to smirk, just once. All he needed was one smirk and he was sure he could improvise long enough to come across as the Kim Jongdae that everyone think they know.

The quirk of his muscles came to life as the daunting smirk he had perfected over years of usage came onto his face as his eyes remained closed deep in concentration. Unbeknownst to him, however, were the two souls sitting directly across from his who’s eyes were trained on the implausible boy.

Kris who sat diagonally across from Jongdae and Yixing who sat next to Kris, both had their eyes focused on Jongdae.

Contemplatively, Kris only wondered what was going on in that head of his, while Yixing grew chills down his spine. That smirked reminded him greatly of the witty young man he had gotten to know previously who acted as if he had no physical problem in the world. But now that he knew the boy in fact had a mental problem, his smirk seemed more precarious than ever before.

"You don’t think he is going to kill you in your sleep huh?" Tao’s soft voice floated out of nowhere between Kris and Yixing’s head. They both snapped around to meet faces with the smirking Tao.

"Don’t say that!" Yixing reprimanded, holding a hand to his heart.

"Hey, I wasn’t talking to you anyway," Tao answered Yixing, proceeding to shoot Kris a pointed glare.

Kris so badly wanted to respond with a fist meeting Tao’s nose, but decided against jeopardizing what he had worked for. He was sure if he left a mark on the younger’s face, Nana would have his head and take away anything that she had given him.

He settled with snarling at Tao and turning his head around, only to lock eyes with Jongdae who seemed to stare right through him.

"Kris, come on, you are first," Jaejoong spoke, snapping Kris from Jongdae’s gaze. He got up quickly; glad to be away from his other roommates.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan focused all of his movements into grinding into the lady dancing in front of him. This lady had paid a good amount to have him her to this rave of sorts. He had never been to a party so wild before and everything seemed to distract him. But this lady wanted nothing but to dance. She was rather good too, so Luhan tried extra hard to please her.

It seemed the younger his clients the less he would actually to balls, parties, and gathering’s for business, weddings, and simple coming out’s.

He quickly changed positions as the girl spin to face him. He kept a passive face as his mind wandered silently to what Xiumin had said about him budgeting. He knew hardly anything about saving money and letting it grow, but he was sure that raising a baby who would grow up like him, having no idea how to save money, would mean he would be a broke father.

He had to learn how to save so he can teach the little him or her to save as well. That way he won’t find himself always spending on things neither of them needed. True, he still didn’t know how good of a father he would be, but he knew he didn’t want the baby growing up anything like how he did. Constantly fight for attention from his parents, always being ignored, certainly not being shown that he was loved, and in the end getting a girl pregnant and blaming everyone but himself.

No.

He could not let his child gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter