Chapter Twenty

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing stared at Tao without any reserve. The boy that he felt the urge so strongly to protect seemed to want anything but that. Nana had given them all the third degree, but in the end she assigned Kris as their room leader. He was to make sure everyone did their best and to report to Nana any discrepancies. In so many words he would work as their patrol officer. Yixing didn’t have a problem as long as Kris allowed him out to visit his mother, but Jaejoong seemed miffed slightly.

The way he looked at Nana gave him chills.

Yixing was just glad that they were all dismissed from that meeting on to carry their own responsibilities. He felt slightly weird tonight since he would be dealing with a new client. She wasn’t an old woman but she wasn’t young either. She seemed to be in her thirties or forties, he wasn’t sure.

She was simple enough though. All she wanted was for him to read to her from an book. He thought he would be able to get through the process just fine, but the sudden noises she began to make at his reading made him nervous.

It was bad enough that he had to read such material out loud with a witness to hear him, but now this witness or client was beginning to make him uncomfortable.

"I don’t want to pay extra to have you touch me," she began to speak when he paused at a sound she made. "So while you read, I will just touch myself."

His eyes widened to saucers at her exclamation. He kept his back facing her, thanking goodness that she didn’t request him to watch her as she defiled herself.

To say the least, when she was done, Yixing immediately got up to leave. His whole body felt uncomfortable and the reason was obviously showing to everyone. Hurriedly he walked to the elevator to go to the spa for a little while before he had to fulfill anymore request for that night.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"So this is why you tried canceling on me, huh?" Lyn questioned, crossing her arms as she looked at Jongdae.

He rubbed at his chin slightly before leaning forward in the lounge chair, resting his elbows on his knees.

"This face brings in the money," he said nonchalantly.

She mimicked his position, leaning forward, "well, that face, was not the deciding factor in you being picked as my Entertainer. So I could care less about how good looking you are or not."

His eyes unknowingly flickered an unreadable emotion to Lyn before disappearing. She squinted at him, debating on whether to call him out on his looks or not.

"Is your handsome face your only talent?" she questioned, opting to see how far she can push this topic.

His tongue slithered slowly out of his mouth, playing with the swollen flesh of his lip, "I have been told that other parts of my body are talented as well."

A light blush found its way to her cheeks, but it didn’t deter her from her questions. She never was the type to allow a tease to distract or embarrass her into not feeling comfortable enough to talk.

"Really? That is interesting to know. So since you are so talented in other areas, why would you think to cancel our meeting?"

"I didn’t want to displease my client. It is not something I am fond of. I like to know that I have done all I can to keep my clients coming back for more. And dear Lyn," he leaned up further, "they always come back for more."

She laughed slightly at his seductive change in voice and facial expression. Yes, she did feel a tingle somewhere in her body, who wouldn’t? But she also heard a tingle of desperation in his statement.

If he was so sure she would come back then why did he feel the need to cancel? She understood that he said he always tried his best, but if he was so talented then a little swollen lip wouldn’t deter even the weakest of his clients…

"I can tell. I mean, I always come back for more, don’t I?"

He sat back slowly. They way she said that…he initially meant his clients came back for , so what was she talking about?

"What do you come back for?" he decided to ask.

"You," she chuckled. "I mean who wouldn’t? It seems to me like you need your clients."

"They help towards my pay so I do need them."

"Yes, yes, I know that. But you seem like you need them for other reasons. You said you wanted to keep your clients, which means that you don’t like when a new one comes along but doesn’t return for more. You’re a bedder and a D.E. correct? So why should it matter if you receive the same clients or not?"

"It doesn’t," he answered too quickly.

"But it does…"

She looked into his eyes. Those eyes that gave hardly anything away but she knew something was hidden within them. Something so dark, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter