Chapter Two | Jongdae

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Looking around the room, a smirk broke out on the young man's face. Finally, he had a dorm room to himself, one that truly belonged to him.

 

Of course he knew he would have to share, but there was a special privilege that came with working at such an establishment for some time. Being moved to a different room, meant being moved up, and if he was moving up, then great things were sure to happen at Agit Night.

 

The first great thing walked through the door a few seconds ago.

 

Jongdae was sitting in an arm chair, sipping his tea and reading a magazine, waiting patiently for his new roommate to arrive. He had heard that he would be receiving one from Lonno, an over zealous worker who had an eye and ear to certain information. She was everywhere and heard everything before it even happened, though she supposedly ever left the front desk. What she said usually came to pass, so he didn’t deny once that he wouldn’t be receiving a roommate so fast.

 

"Well, aren’t you a tall drink of water?" Jongdae sarcastically spoke once his eyes landed on the tall, freshly dyed blonde. He could see how uncomfortable the guy was in just his stance, but he also saw the very thing that got him accepted into Agit so fast.

 

His looks…

 

They were of impeccable proportions. Everything about the guy standing awkwardly by the door was either handsome, intimidating, y, or all three at once. He looked like he could call on raw power in an instant; the only thing truly holding him back was his unsure attitude. Once he started attending etiquette class, however, that would be quickly eradicated.

 

Just looking at him, Jongdae could tell he would enjoy getting to know his first new roommate.

 

Kris, on the other hand, continued to stand awkwardly by the door while the smaller man’s eyes traveled from his face, down his body, and even studied his shoes.

 

"What is your name?" Jongdae asked with a quirk of his eyebrow.

 

Kris's shoulders hunched only slightly at the question posed to him, not expecting the stutter of, "Kr-Kris," to come stumbling out.

 

"Kris?" Jongdae began to snicker, "You even have a cool English name?"

 

"What? Cool?" Kris was confused by this guys approach and it made him quite antsy, especially since he was already uncomfortable.

 

"You are a walking dream I presume," he laughed, "but tell me, what color are your briefs?"

 

His eyes widened as his mouth fell open, what color were his briefs? Was that an important thing to discuss or did he miss a memo along his initiation?

 

"They are light grey, why?" his answer immediately made Jongdae react with a fit of hard laughter.

 

"Li-light grey?" he continued to laugh, "You? You were given light grey?"

 

"Is the color of my briefs important?" Kris was genuinely confused and made even more uncomfortable.

 

"Of course the color is important! I thought for sure you would at least have black," he chuckled some more, slowly calming down. He looked up into Kris eyes seeing how confused he seemed by his statements.

 

"Ok, ok, you obviously went through the makeover, right?" Jongdae asked to which Kris shook his head ‘yes’, "Well why didn’t anyone explain the brief levels? Did you at least get Calvin Klein?"

 

"Yes," Kris answered.

 

"Good, that is good to hear. Well, light grey signifies no experience, meaning you would have to get broken in. Dark gray means experienced but still new, unsure. Black means experienced and confident, and red, my favorite, means you’re a beast," he smirked.

 

The feeling of embarrasment was slowly crawling up Kris's long neck, "Oh, I didn’t know."

 

"No problem. So did Jewel break you in? She’s feisty huh?" Jongdae continued to pry into his new roommate.

 

"Um, no…I don’t know Jewel. Actually, um, well, Nana broke me in?" he stated, sounding more like a question.

 

"Nana! Boss lady Nana? She deflowered you? She hasn’t deflowered anyone since Jaejoong!" he exclaimed, genuinely shocked by the news.

 

"Why? Did Jewel deflower you?" Kris asked unsure if he was using the proper terms to talk about losing ones ity.

 

"No I didn’t need it. Let’s just say, I came here already wearing red briefs," Jongdae smirked walking away from their conversation at the front door, "Follow me, I am sure you would like to know which room is yours."

 

Jongdae gave him a tour of the suite dorm. The old antique look of the Agit building even applied to their dorm and entertainment rooms. Every wall seemed to be colored teal with gold framed pictures adorning it. The leather sofas were a deep brown mahogany like the entry level desk on the first floor. There were huge windows in nearly every room, covered with floor length curtains. Antique lamps and globes, were on every desk.

 

"This is my room," Jongdae opened the door to the first room on the right side of the hallway, "all the rooms look exactly the same, they are already decorated to keep with the theme. We are all expensive entertainers. We dress, speak, and live the theme of Agit Night. There are no variations, only in talent, which is signified by the color

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter