Chapter Thirty One

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not all good things come easy. Many people know this, but they still expect different. They want different. But different can be hard, it could be challenging, and in many cases, it can be wrong.

To Yixing, he thought he was doing good…but he knew in the long run what is good is in essence bad.

Once Kris took the information he asked for, Yixing immediately felt like he was doing wrong. But not once did he think to stop because he needed different.

He remembered Nana telling him what she required from him after promotions. Of course what she offered as value was simply too good to pass up.

That is why the very next morning; he rose bright and early to get ready to go to her office. A notice was sent up right before he bid Tao good night for him to report at 9:00 a.m. sharp to Nana’s office.

He wouldn’t give up his duty of making breakfast every morning however. It was laid out according to seating arrangement for when each of the boys woke up to eat. Glancing around the small kitchenette once more, he exited from the suite to meet Nana.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Jongdae lay in his bed, listening to Yixing as he left the kitchen.

He couldn’t sleep much at all last night, feeling so completely empty and void of any thing. The last person related to him was now gone. She had taken her last breath 12:00 p.m. sharp.

No matter how hard he tried to stop crying, he simply couldn’t, resulting in Jaejoong canceling all appointments he had.

Letting out the last loud sigh he promised himself he wouldn’t emit again, he got up, tiredly rubbing his face that was caked in dried tears. He wanted to grieve but he still had his reputation to up hold. He was still Kim Jongdae, the freshest new Bedder at Agit Night. Though he only had one client as of now regarding being a D.E. he still had to grab back what he had let go in that department as well.

True, Lyn didn’t seem like she was trying to break him anymore, as a matter of fact, she seemed to want to compromise.

His last visit with her, when he had uncontrollably cried, she didn’t seem too interested in why he was crying at all. And when he asked her why she was scared of men, she didn’t put up much of a fight in regards answering.

Though her answer did shock him slightly, it still made sense as to why she behaved the way she did.

But she answered.

That was the important part; she had answered him as nonchalantly as possible.

‘She wasn’t scared of men, she was just nervous to touch them intimately’ at least that is what she said. When he had asked why, she actually laughed saying she was traumatized as a young girl. She thought she had seen her cousin being in a shed, when in actuality, the girl just enjoyed things…rougher.

Jongdae snickered to himself as he remembered his conversation with Lyn. Yes, he definitely had to get himself together. Though he wouldn’t be seeing her tonight, he did have her on the first business day of the week.

By that time, he wanted to be as ready as possible.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan stumbled out of his room to walk into the kitchen that soon felt like he walked into a death match.

Tao and Kris were both sitting at the table staring each other down. Neither of them was moving a muscle but both of them had their hand wrapped around the syrup sitting in the middle of the table.

Amazing…

Luhan swallowed the incessant laughter that was bubbling in the back of his throat as he stared at the two who seemed to be at a draw.

Before he knew it, Jongdae had joined in standing next to him staring at the two. Sooner than he could even acknowledge the other, the slender man scoffed in the back of his throat and began approaching the table, yanking the syrup from between both of Tao and Kris’s hands.

Both light and dark eyes shot to look upon Jongdae’s face with the said boy not showing that he was even affected by their insistent stares. He was determined to get back to how he was before, and the old Jongdae would have done this and added a snide remark to bite along with his actions.

Said snide remark wasn’t on his side this morning, therefore he settled with sitting in his seat and covering his flat fried bread with syrup in silence.

Luhan looked on at all of this not holding back his laughter any longer. The whole thing just seemed to be comical, especially Tao and Kris who were eyeing the snarky boy as if they didn’t know what quite happened.

Jongdae only gave them a deliberate, blank stare before sitting the syru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter