Chapter Forty Three

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yixing stared at Nana’s fingers typing away at her keyboard. It was close to evening and he knew she would be dismissing him soon with her regular kisses she extracted from him. He really didn’t understand why she chose him, especially since he started to notice other happenings around him. Ever since he first started working for her as a doter, he noticed just how close Jaejoong was to the older lady. Not only that, but the sheer amount of information Kris was privy to because of his association with Jaejoong. The two seemed to be near inseparable as they took turns playfully jabbing at Nana.   But what Yixing noticed wasn’t the forming relationship between the three…no, rather it was the way Jaejoong’s eyes took jabs at him.   It was like his eyes got hard when looking at him and Yixing couldn’t figure out why, until he finally paid attention to what had happen the previous night. The younger boy had found himself completely wrapped around Nana as she ravished at his mouth. It was no big surprise for Kris nor Jaejoong to walk in on them, but at that particular time Yixing wasn’t sure if he would be let go to go do his services to other clients. It seemed that Nana would take him right there in her office.   It wasn’t until he felt himself being yanked off of Nana, that he realized things were too far out of hand. Jaejoong had a strong grip around the back of the younger collared shirt, glaring a hole into the side of his face. His voice was far from friendly when he asked when Yixing was leaving. Nana only stared up at the two men, pulling down her dress that had ridden up, and laying down her highlighted hair.     “Maybe if you let go of his shirt he would be able to leave,” she mumbled, standing up quickly.   Yixing felt every surge of hostility flow from Jaejoong’s pores as he let go and Yixing was free to leave. As he turned around he saw a very quiet and ridged Kris standing by the door looking on at everything that had taken place. He, too, seemed uncomfortable at what had taken place.   All of this made Yixing’s skin tingle. Whatever was in the air between those three was something Yixing preferred to avoid at all cost, but came to realize that he couldn’t, not as long as he was servicing Nana.   He blinked his eyes slowly while Nana saved the document she was working on.    It had been a whole month since he had last seen his mother. She surely would be angry at Yixing for not taking any time off, but he tried to prepare her for it the last time he was there…the time Tao had ran away.   Even that proved to be stressful.   The boy was never in the suite when he returned. Jongdae claimed he didn’t see him, Luhan was never any help, Xiumin was at the university while Kris was on errands with Jaejoong. There seemed to be no one who could let him know how Tao was doing, especially when Tao himself made it nearly impossible for the older to speak to him alone. Ever since he had that conversation with Tao the boy had been invasive.    It made no sense and he hated it more than words can transfer.   Didn’t Tao understand how stressful this all was for him? To have to constantly be in bodily temptation with their boss, to not see his mother and siblings that he practically raised for periods at a time? To not have his one friend that he supported to not even make himself available to talk? It was one thing if the boy didn’t support meeting his mother, he still didn’t understand why Tao just couldn’t meet the woman that made Yixing the man he was, but why was the boy being standoffish from him?    Was it because he was hanging around Jongdae when that source of association couldn’t possibly be beneficial? Yixing knew he wouldn’t want any of his siblings to be constantly engaged in conversation with someone who thought with any and every woman was ok. He wouldn’t want his brothers growing up thinking that not making a commitment to one woman and sticking by her was ok. That sleeping around and being unfaithful to everyone was normal. He didn’t want his one beautiful little sister to have to meet a man that thought such behavior was alright. None of his brothers would turn out like their father, he was making sure that he wouldn’t and he wouldn’t allow those he loved and claimed his to turn out that way either…including Tao.   “Are you ready to leave?” Nana asked him. She had moved to sit in front of him on her desk, leaning casually as her smooth, freshly shaved legs dangled in front of him.   “Only if you are ready,” he answered, always leaving the decision of what he was to do up to her.   She leaned forward, her face inching closer to his, “I’m not,” she whispered. “But I am willing to pay however much money you would make tonight with other clients in order to keep you by my side this evening.”   His eyes widened hearing this, “You mean you want to pay to keep me overnight?”    She smiled shyly, “Not only overnight,” she mumbled, her lips getting all the more closer to his.   “What do you want?” he asked, his breath hitching as she gently rubbed her lips against his. Not really kissing him but leaving him no space to resist much either.   Teasing.   “You,” she whispered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter