Chapter Fifty Two

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing watched as the overly strong yet unsettling weak Nana dressed herself for the days business affairs. She was definitely trying to seduce him every chance she got, or so it seemed. Yixing could see the way she walked slowly, how her fingers traversed over her clothes as she picked them out, the way she bent over to retrieve her pumps on a lower shelf. It was all so desperately tempting that he found himself squirming and averting his eyes every minute since they unconsciously floated back to her frame on their own free will.

After her initial most intimate contact with him, he had made it a point to avoid being in that situation again at all cost. He realized half way through, however, it's easier said than done.

It was like his body called for contact.

It craved it.

His own mouth watered at the thought, but he knew it was weakness he couldn't afford to give in to. That would ensue that he wanted more-which he did-and that he was willing to come to her whenever she requested-which he isn't.

It was a hard course to keep himself in control, to stay focused on more important matters, to not haphazardly ram off at the mouth about how much he didn't want a repeat of that night.

...about how much he did...

He could see her eyes roaming about his figure as he sat patiently on the bed, waiting for her to finish dressing. She was so bold about her wandering eyes, not bothering to hide the fact that she was checking him out in the most obscene way.

It was uncomfortable, and to say that he had seen her in such an intimate way, he still felt as if she was completely new to her looks, touches...ways.

He let out a shuddering breath, his breathing picking up speed as he tried to take his mind elsewhere, from thoughts that were completely dangerous to his mind's goals.

To any other man, they would have been sure to sleep with their beautiful boss as many times as necessary and end up leaving to attain their goals. But to Yixing, that was just wrong. He knew that Nana had feelings for him beyond physical attraction. You had to be blind, dumb, and deaf not to know it, to sense it. He was too good of a man to use a woman because of his carnal urges and then dump her so selfishly to tend to the goals that he already had set out for himself. It was that he was purposely trying to run away from her. He just wanted to maintain a semblance of professionalism. There was nothing that could come of him taking advantage of his boss's attraction but heartache.

If not Nana, then Jaejoong.

Kris had made it pretty clear that Jaejoong had romantic feelings for Nana as if he hadn't noticed on his own. It was a lot to take in, a lot to deal with among his other much more heftier responsibilities.

Frankly, the fastest he got out of the situation with Nana, the faster he will be at ease when it comes time for him to leave Agit.

He was snapped out of his thoughts with the feel of a hard nail dragging softly down the side of his face, along his neck, and getting caught in his shirt collar. There was warm breath fanning out along his neck, soft slightly wet lips clasping around his skin, giving him unimaginable chills. Closing his eyes, his back melted into a curve, his will to fight slowly leaving him. The small feminine hand of Nana's pushing against his chest through his shirt made him lean back slightly, giving her enough space to force her body upon his. Her knees finding there ways on either side of his hips.

There was a small voice in the back of his head, a pull at his eyelids telling him to open his eyes, look at who was making him feel that way. Open his mouth and say stop, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter