Chapter Three | Luhan

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Always having to look at the sight of his younger brother cuddling with his girlfriend made Luhan sick.

 

He was constantly jealous of the boy his parents invested more time in. Even though his brother was adopted, he still was the better child in their eyes.

 

His height was taller, his looks manlier, his grades in school higher, and he always, always brought home prettier girlfriends.

 

Luhan knew that was the main reason why he was in such a predicament anyway.

 

His younger brother hated his guts and was not speaking to him. It had gotten so bad that he barely even made it out of the house alive.

 

Sure, it was what he always dreamed of - his brother hating him and not speaking to him - he wouldn’t have to be reminded of what a huge failure he was that way. But he didn’t plan on things turning out quite like this.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"You are telling me that you want to work here?" Nana’s sultry voice rang out into Luhan’s ears.

 

"Yes mam," he said simply.

 

She scoffed at his manners, "it is ‘Yes Nana’ not ‘Yes mam,’" she explained.

 

"Forgive me," he smiled halfheartedly.

 

She looked down at the contract she held in her hands. There was no way her business was looking up so fast. Not even a week had passed and already here was another simply gorgeous young man agreeing to work at Agit Night.

 

He had a face that most women would love to take care of, soft features and bambi eyes. He was a nice height, 179 cm, and his age was appropriate.

 

Nana picked up her phone and immediately rang for Jaejoong to come into her office. Luhan turned around upon sight of a more mature man entering through the doors.

 

"Looks like we have a new addition to 1950," Nana smirked, looking into Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

~~~~~~~

 

It wasn’t easy for Luhan to make his mind up to come to a place for high class es. Even though there are so many things available for customers to bask in, it still was a brothel above all else and he never thought he would stoop so…low.

 

But what else was he to do? He had to get a job; there was no getting around that. Truly, he was in a predicament he never thought he would have to experience at only 23 years old.

 

Just one night, one amazing night and now he had deeper problems than he started out with…

 

"She came on to me! How can you not believe that?" Luhan screamed at Sehun, his younger brother.

 

" You really think I would? Look at you! You have always wanted her and now you take her from me and get her pregnant?" he scoffed.

 

"How do you know its mine? Maybe it’s yours," Luhan knew he was a fool for even suggesting that idea. He could tell the night he had her that she was still a , Sehun didn’t even have the chance to truly make her his yet.

 

The younger boy was upon Luhan before he could blink his eyes once. Never in his life had he been hit so hard in the face. He tried to fight back against the taller boy, which ended them up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter