Chapter 9

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

“We are going to your world.” He said.

Suzy stopped in her steps and watched as Myungsoo turned around.

“What do you mean…?” She asked.

“It’s time to get your last drop of blood.” Myungsoo said.

He began to reach out for your hands but you dodged it and stepped back.

“No.” Suzy said.

Myungsoo looked at her with confusion.

“I don’t want to go back.” Suzy said.

“You have no choice.” Myungsoo stated and reached out again.

“I rather die than forget everything.” Suzy whispered as she stared at the ground.

“Not everything will be forgotten.” He said.

“Like what?” Suzy looked up as she heard this.

Myungsoo saw that tears was building up and sighed.

“You’re such a cry baby.” He laughed.

“YAH! This is serious!” Suzy yelled.

“Come here.”

Without knowing what had happened Suzy ended up in Myungsoo’s arm once again.

“How do we get it?” Suzy asked as she held hands with Myungsoo.

“Get what?” he ask as she lead her safely down the slope.

“Blood.” Suzy said as she followed him.

“The guy that crashed you wants to commit suicide.” Myungsoo replied.

“WHAT!” Suzy yelled.

“Don’t worry. If my calculations are right, he will only have enough confidence to leave a little mark on his arm.” Myungsoo said as he stopped in front of a door.

“What?” Suzy asked a little confused.

“Go get your last drop and go back to where you belong.” Myungsoo said as he stared at the ground.

“Didn’t we already talk about this?” Suzy said as he turned to face Myungsoo.

“I don’t want to forget anything.” She said.

“Let’s break up.” Myungsoo said as he clenched his fist.

Suzy took a step towards him but he moved further back.

“I know this is for the best and everything but can’t you just let me have my own opinion!” Suzy yelled.

“There isn’t any other option. Just go.” He said with a cold voice.

“You can’t stay like this forever and you know that even if you stay here I die, everything will turn to nothing. You won’t even exist.” Myungsoo insisted.

“I don’t care!” Suzy yelled as she wiped away a tear.

“I CARE!” Myungsoo yelled.

“Move.” Suzy said as she tried to walk away.

Myungsoo turned around swiftly and grabbed her arm.

“I’m not letting you leave like this.” Myungsoo said but Suzy loosened his grip and walked into the dark.

“YOU CAN’T RUN FROM ME!” Myungsoo yelled and opened the door to see that it was already over.

His calculations were wrong and the guy had killed himself. He kneeled down next to the guy and began to say a prayer. When he opened his eyes he realised who it was. Nichkhun; the same guy that killed him. What was even more unbelievable was the fact then when he looked through the dead guy’s wallet he found his driver license. He had the exact same name. Sirens could be heard and he knew it was his cue to leave. As he left he took a glance at Nichkhun.

Myungsoo ran around the neighbourhood calling out Suzy’s name but she never replied. Myungsoo began to give up but then he saw this figure climbing over the bridge rail. He immediately realised it was Suzy. He ran as fast as he could but he was too late. Suzy had jumped off leaving nothing behind except her white, pearly heels. Myungsoo ripped off his shirt, took of his shoes and socks as quickly as he could and jumped of the bridge following Suzy. He plunged into the water and swam around to find Suzy. He noticed her falling down quickly and tried to swim but someone held him back and dragged to surface.

“What are you trying to do!” it was Sungjong.

Myungsoo sat up to see Sungjong’s drenched hair and looked at him desperately.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Myungsoo yelled back as he couldn’t control himself.

“Suzy. SUZY!” Myungsoo yelled as he began climbing over the rail again.

“SHE’S GONE! ARASO!” Sungjong said as he held Myungsoo back.

Myungsoo fought back and struggled to move.

“NO. She can’t leave like that. Her soul…NO!” Myungsoo screamed as his heart ached. 

Sungjong couldn’t help but hold back his tears.

Suzy’s POV

“Sungjong-ah” Suzy said hesitantly.

“Yes?” he replied back.

Suzy gave a sigh and turned towards him. “Can you help me? I don’t know what to do anymore.”

“I think it’s best if you listen to him.” Sungjong replied calmly.

Tears began to trickle down Suzy’s cheek.

“I don’t want to forget.” She said as she wiped the tear away.

“It will all come back to you one day.” Sungjong said as he handed her a handkerchief.

“What about Myungsoo?” she questioned.

“Tomorrow is his reincarnation day. If everything is okay then he will go back to reality in a different form or even come back with the same visual.” Sungjong  replied.

“He will forget me?” Suzy asked.

“And you will forget him.”

They stood in silence for a few minutes and then Suzy decided.

“I. I will go back to the real world and forget about him. I will marry someone better than him, just watch me.” She said.

“So you are really going? If you’re quick enough you will be able to get your last drop from the same guy at the hospital!” Sungjong said.

“I’m going to go then.” Suzy said as she began walking.

“TAKE CARE!” Sungjong yelled.

The tears began to fall again… Suzy ran back to Sungjong and to his surprise she gave him a hug and whispered.

“Stay here. When I come back I will pretend to commit suicide and jump off.” Sungjong looked confused.

“It’s the only way. If Myungsoo sees he will forget about me and get reincarnated.” She said as she released the hug.

“Sungjong-ah. Thank you.” She said and waved goodbye.