Chapter 31

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

"Yah, Suzy!" I heard Sungyeol scream as he ran to my aid. 

I blinked at him and back at the girl who has no turned around to see the commotion. 

"N-nothing," I stammered and helped myself up. 

Gosh, I was so lucky there wasn't anyone in the room yet.

I tugged onto Sungyeol's shirt and whispered into his ear. He looked back at me in disbelief and I pointed to the girl in front. He looked towards the direction I was pointing to and returned me a nod before politely waving to the girl. He asked her to come out for a talk and she nodded although she had a poker face. 

I followed behind, holding onto Sungyeol's shirt and frequently took a peek over his shoulder to spot the girl's laptop. 

"Can we have a look on your laptop please?" Sungyeol asked. 

She hesitated but she eventually handed it over. Sungyeol pulled me next to him and we both examined her laptop. 

"Who is this?" I asked as I gulped down my saliva. 

"Yah, Suzy, how could you not know her? After all she has the same name as you and suprisingly looks like you...She was like the best of the best." The girl stated. "Out of the boys of course." She quickly added. 

"Who is she?" I asked her again. 

"Miss A's Suzy. She's so pretty right?" 

I looked over at Sungyeol and he shrugged. 

"Never heard of her..." I muttered.

The girl laughed at me before saying, "She's ancient but hey, I know nearly everything about her." 

"..Can I please have a copy of that photo?" 

"Sure, I will email it to you! You should check out their songs too, you might even became a fan." She replied energetically. "I'm going back to class before the teacher comes. Ohs, and I'm Fei by the way." She said with a wink before running back to the classroom. 

She left me dumbfounded but as I turned back to Sungyeol, he was smiling. 


Don't shoot me for the short as chapters :( 

I promise that the next one will be length worthy xo

/serious face