Chapter 15

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

After Myungsoo and Sungyeol had finished eating they quickly left their seat and headed out of the cafeteria. 

"Where are we going?" Sungyeol asked as he stepped closer to Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo quickly stepped away from Sungyeol and glared at him, "Are you sure you don't love me?"

"What if I do?" Sungyeol shot back and stepped even closer. 

Myungsoo quickly avoided Sungyeol's ever so close face and continued walking. Sungyeol quickly caught up and silently followed Myungsoo who was heading to the library. Suddenly, Myungsoo halted at the library stairs leaving Sungyeol crashing on his back. 

"YAH!" Sungyeol screamed as he rubbed his chest. 

Myungsoo didn't reply and continued to look ahead. Sungyeol silently stood next to Myungsoo and followed Myungsoo's stare. Suzy. She was sitting on the steps with her friends one in which Sungyeol recognized as Min.

"I knew you liked her," Sungyeol whispered into Myungsoo's ears. 

"No," Myungsoo denied as he quickly walked into the library. 

Sungyeol trailed along as usual and sat on the seat across from Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo and Suzy sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G," Sungyeol chanted as he watched Myungsoo. 

"I told you it's not what you think," Myungsoo hissed. 

"That's what you said years ago." 

"What?" 

"I mean last time," Sungyeol quickly added. 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, turned around and grabbed a random book from the shelf. He opened up to a random page and pretended to read as he unintentionally thought of Suzy. 

*She seems familiar, like I've seen her somewhere...The prinicipal said we have a background...* 

"Sungyeol, let's get to know each other," Myungsoo blurted as he thought of an idea. 

"Ohs, your being way to obvious Myungie," Sungyeol cooed. 

"Yes, yes, I love you. Anyways, don't call me that." Myungsoo said. "You know the album you had of INFINITE? Can you bring it tomorrow?" 

"Come to my house! I will show you!" Sungyeol yelled and Myungsoo quickly stood up from his chair. 

"Sorry," he said as he did a turn and bowed in every direction. He dragged Sungyeol by the shirt and out of the library.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!" Sungyeol yelled as he tried to pull Myungsoo's grip away. 

Nearby students watched as these two 'special' students walked past. One shooting them death stares and the other throwing a fit. 

"We are ditching school." 

~

"My mum is going to kill me!" Sungyeol continued to yell as he quickly pushed Myungsoo in his house and locked the door. 

He closed all the windows and headed up the stairs, "If I die or get expelled your paying for my future." 

Myungsoo smirked and followed Sungyeol up the attic. He watched as Sungyeol rummaged through the boxes and talked to himself. 

"Are you always like this?" He asked out of the blue. 

"What?" 

"Bubbly and never unhappy?" 

"Your life will go to no where if you are forever sad." 

"You never look sad though." 

"Because I got no reason to be sad," Sungyeol said. "Found it!" He said as he pulled out a dusty album. 

Myungsoo sat in awe as he watched Sungyeol blow of the dust. The album began to unfold itself and they both examined it. They stared at the seven boys faces and back at each other. 

"I swear this guy looks like me," Sungyeol muttered. 

"That looks like me," Myungsoo added. 

Sungyeol gasped, "Do you think the background Mr Choi was talking about was this?" 

Myungsoo nodded his head and looked closer at the photos, "We have seven altogether right?" 

"Me, you, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun and Sunggyu equals six..." 

"Sungyeol, that's seven."

"Ohs, that's awesome. Then what about Suzy? She was a special." 

"I'm not sure and even if that is us in those albums then why can't we remember anything..." Myungsoo said as he tried to figure it out. 

*I can*  


Sorry for the short updates :( Don't kill me.

I swear to the lords I will make the future ones longer -crosses fingers- 

Hope everyone's having a great time with school *cough* or whatever you are doing!