Chapter 6

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

 

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

Myungsoo pressed the bell several times and yet still no answer.

“Suzy, I’m sorry!” Myungsoo yelled and pressed the bell one more time.

DING DONG! He took a few steps backwards then ran straight to the door and knocked it down.

“I said I was sorry!” he yelled out but was surprised to see no one.

He wandered around a few minutes and decided to check the bedroom. He took a peek inside to see Suzy staring at the mirror.

“Didn’t you hear me call you?” Myungsoo asked worriedly as he approached her.

She held onto the 3 bottles dangling from her neck tightly and said “I’ve never taken this off before…” and looked at Myungsoo.

“Don’t do this.” He told her.

“Why did you lie?” she said as tears began to build up.

Myungsoo began to approach her but she backed away.

“Don’t come near me!” she yelled and ran into the bathroom.

“Open the door! Suzy!” Myungsoo yelled as he vigorously hit the bathroom door.

“Good bye.” She told him and looked at herself in the mirror one last time.

Myungsoo used a paperclip and tried to open the door and finally it opened. He ran in and grabbed her by the wrist as she began to unbuckle the necklace.

She yelled at the force “Let go of me!”

Her hands began to turn bright red but Myungsoo didn’t notice and only held on more.

“I’m not letting go. Not this time.” He said as he remembered the last time he saw the real Suzy.

“ARASO. I’m not leaving you.” She said as Myungsoo loosen the grip, she used this chance and pulled off the necklace.

Suzy then realized that the necklace was her lifeline when she began to lose oxygen. Myungsoo turned around to see Suzy sway and caught her before she hit the floor. Tears ran down his face as he called out Suzy’s name. While one hand was holding her, he used the other to grab the necklace and tried to put it back on but she refused.

“Myungsoo…goodbye.” she said between breathes and turned into dust.

Myungsoo fell to the floor as he realized Suzy had left him. Again. He held onto the necklace as he ran to look for Taecyeon.

Without knocking he ran in as Taecyeon was sleeping.

“WAKE UP!” Myungsoo yelled and attacked Taecyeon with pillows.

“WAE? WAE? Are you crying right now?” Taecyeon laughed at Myungsoo’s face.

This was the first time he has seen Myungsoo cry.

“Did something happen?” he asked more seriously.

“Suzy…” Myungsoo couldn’t find the right words.

“Did you explain to her?” Taecyeon asked cautiously.

All Myungsoo did was shove the necklace at his face. After an hour of discussion on the topic, Taecyeon then gave out an option.

“There is a way to save Suzy but…” Myungsoo sat at the edge of his seat and listened.

“You have to give away your soul.”