Chapter 29

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

Myungsoo's 


I literally screamed when I saw her. It was a shocker. She was screaming. I was screaming. Yeol was screaming. It was hectic. I quickly slammed the door shut and sank to the floor. She seen it. She seen the real me. Thoughts began to fill my head and I began to doubt myself. Is my life over? I placed an ear on the door and listened as the screaming died down. It was now replaced with the sound of Sungyeol comforting Suzy. Okay, more like a lecture. 

"I told you not to open it!" 

I heard her whimper and I frowned in disgust. Don't make her cry. 

"Oh dear lord, I'm going to get punished. My life is literally over!" I heard Sungyeol scream. 

I rolled my eyes. More like mine. 

"He's going to kill me!" 

I tilted my head in confusion and sat up. 

"Taecy-" 

I opened the door and saw Suzy on the ground still in shock probably because my eyes is still blue but Sungyeol was utterly still. He knows that guy. The guy that made me drop to the floor...

"What does he have to do with this?" I asked in curiosity. 

I stepped closer to Sungyeol and flinched as I saw Suzy step back in fright, "Tell me, now." 

"No, seriously. No way am I going to dig my own grave." 

I scoffed, "What do you have to do with this?" 

"Everything..." Sungyeol muttered. "Would you please do something! Look at her! She's petrified!" He changed the subject and I noticed. 

"Don't try to change the subject." 

Sungyeol ignored my threat and stepped towards Suzy, "Don't be scared. He's secretly a weakling." 

"Yah!" 

That's when she laughed. In this serious moment, she laughed. Something happened and then I laughed. In conclusion we all ended up laughing for who knows what reason. The way the wind sweeped past her hair making her pout in frustration and fix it was just so adorable. Her eyes were glued to mine and if it wasn't for Sungyeol, all would have been perfect.

"He's a monster." 

"I am not! Sunggyu has it too!" I pointed out. 

Suzy blinked, "There's...more of you?" 

I sat down back towards the door and patted the floor next to me, "Sit here." 

She catiously sat down next to me and Sungyeol did the same on the other side. 

"Remember on our first day when sir said we had a background? Well, it turns out there's these 7 people who look like us called infinite and that every once in a while, my eyes will turn blue while Sunggyu's is purple..." 

"Are you lying?" She asked unsure. 

Sungyeol shook his head, "You saw it yourself! Look! His eyes are still blue!" 

"They could be contacts..." 

"Why would I wear contacts?" I asked. 

There was complete silence and I watched as Suzy fidgeted before saying, "Does that mean there's another me?" 


Suzy's time to shine again in the next chapter 

good news: exam week/school term is nearly finished o/ 

which means more quicker updates ^^