Chapter 12

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

The 'special' students watched as Mr Choi went back into the office and quickly opened up their booklets. 

"What class are you guys in?" the guy named Sungyeol asked as he peeked over at everyone's book. 

"Sunggyu your with Woohyun, lucky you!" he continued as he shoved them away. 

"Dongwoo are you in C-2?" He asked. 

"Sorry but I'm in C-4 next to Sunggyu...but it's okay Sunggyu and Woohyun is in C-3 which means our class are close together!" Dongwoo replied. 

The guy with earphones in his ears known as Hoya pulled out his earphones, "Is anyone in C-4?" 

Dongwoo ran to Hoya and pointed at himself happily. Hoya nodded and let himself get pulled away. 

"Anyone in C-2? I don't want to be a loner," Sungyeol said with a pout.

Myungsoo glanced at his booklet and flipped through the pages. 

He sighed and said, "I am." 

Sungyeol immediately broke into a smile and jumped up and down, "We can be like the best of best friends, if that exists." 

Myungsoo looked at the girl and guy remaining, "Are you in the same class?"

"I'm in C-1," Suzy said shyly as she tucked her hair behind her ear. 

"Me too." Sungjong said with a smile. 

"Are you a noona?" he continued. 

"94, you?" she asked. 

"I found someone younger than me! It's okay I will call you noona because I can." Sungjong exclaimed. 

Suddenly the school bell rang and the four of them headed off to their class. Just llike what Dongwoo had said their classes were all close to each other with C-1 and C-3 on one side and C-2 and C-4 on the opposite. Sungyeol waved goodbye to Sungjong and Suzy and followed Myungsoo into the classroom. All eyes shifted as they walked in and Myungsoo looked into each and every students eyes. None of them attracted him and he looked around for an empty seat. There was two spare seats at the back corner and Myungsoo swiftly walked over to the window seat with Sungyeol trailing behind. 

"Ohs, looks like we have two new students!" a young lady's voice chirped. 

Myungsoo looked up to see a young lady covered in pink from head to toe. She gestured for him to stand up along with Sungyeol and they did. 

"I'm Sungyeol, let's be friends!" Sungyeol said in a sing song voice. 

Myungsoo reluctantly replied, "Myungsoo." 

Myungsoo immediately sat down and Sungyeol copied. The teacher was rather flustered and sat down her desk. She took out a marker from her desk and stood back up to the whiteboard and wrote something. Sungyeol stood up to get a better view but Myungsoo pulled him down. Sungyeol stared back in confusion and Myungsoo looked behind Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol turned around to see everyone staring at him and he flushed pink, "Why are they staring at me?" 

"Because you're amazingly good looking," Myungsoo said sarcastically. 

"Really?" Sungyeol said beaming. "But still no need to be obvious." 

Myungsoo ignored Sungyeol and opened up his booklet to check his lessons for the day. He grabbed Sungyeol's and opened it up too. He checked their schedule and gave another sigh. 

"Something wrong?" Sungyeol said as he leaned on Myungsoo's shoulder. 

"Don't come to close," Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol away. 

"Why? I'm not attracted to you in anyway, you're just not my type." 

Myungsoo gave another almighty sigh and muttered, "I have nearly all my classes with him..."