Chapter 18

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

When Myungsoo woke up he found himself in the sick bay area of the school. He slowly helped himself to sit up but someone's gentle hands pushed him back down. Myungsoo rubbed his eyes and then pinched himself. It hurts. He looked back up to see Suzy staring back with a worried expression. He softened at this and began to smile. After realising what he was doing, he sat  up and quickly swiped the smile away.

"Are you okay?" Suzy muttered as she stood next to the bed awkwardly. 

Myungsoo moved his legs over and shyly tugged on Suzy's hand, "You can sit." 

Suzy looked around the room questioning herself if she should sit. Myungsoo tugged on her hand once more before she decided to sit down. 

"How did I get here?" Myungsoo asked as he slowly pulled his hands back to his lap.

"There was a group surrounding you and when I took a closer look it was you..." Suzy stated. "I called the teacher and he helped take you here." She quickly added.

Myungsoo nodded. Then the memories of what had happened came flooding back. The student he had seen before he fainted. The sound that rang in his ears suddenly came back and he held onto his head in pain. Suzy rushed to his aid and looked at him worriedly. 

"A-are you okay?" She stuttered a few times. 

Myungsoo nodded his head and tried to reassure her with, "I just need a rest." 

Suzy nodded and stood up. "Get some rest."

She wished Myungsoo to get well soon before heading out the room. Myungsoo sighed as he left and stared around the room blankly.

*What is it with that student?*

He glanced at the room once more before lying back down and dozing off. 

When he woke up, instead of the face he was wanting to see, he saw Sungyeol's face. He sat up and glared at Sungyeol.

"Where have you been?" Myungsoo asked.

"Are you okay? I heard you fainted! I was so worried! If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have decided to stay up last night to do my homework and then I wouldn't had slept in!" Sungyeol blabbered. 

"Right..." 

Sungyeol's worried expression then changed to happiness as he jumped up from his seat to Myungsoo's side.

"How did it feel?" He asked excitedly. 

Myungsoo stared at his so-called friend blankly.

*Is he asking me what it felt like to faint...Why am I friends with him?*

"No silly, you were talking to Suzy before. Did you guys kiss?" Sungyeol continued as if reading Myungsoo's thoughts.

Myungsoo choked on air at Sungyeol's statement, "What makes you think we kissed?"

"You were saying mushy stuff in our sleep like 'I love you, Suzy. Don't go!' Your love sick." 

After hearing this Myungsoo began to panic. Did he really say that? His face turned bright red just thinking about it.

Sungyeol bursts out laughing at this. "Your lips even puckered up!" 

"It did?" 

"Did you?" 

Myungsoo shot a glare before pulling the covers of the blanket off him. He stood up and wandered around the room looking for the sheet he had received from Dongwoo. 

"What are you looking for?" Sungyeol asked as he looked over Myungsoo's shoulder.

Myungsoo cursed before turning to Sungyeol. "I lost it."  

 

"Lost what?" Sungyeol asked but it was too late Myungsoo was already dashing out. 

The school bell rang around five minutes ago according to a teacher Myungsoo had asked and that meant Dongwoo was bound to still be around. He ran to Dongwoo's form class and just as he had imagined, he saw Dongwoo sleeping and Hoya on his phone. Myungsoo glanced around the room to see no one else in sight and walked over with Sungyeol trailing behind. 

"Do you have another sheet?" Myungsoo asked after he had woken Dongwoo up with the help of Hoya. 

Dongwoo shook his head and smiled, "But I memorised it. Why?" 

"I lost it." 

Dongwoo gasped, "People are going to think I'm weird!" 

"You are," Hoya pointed out earning a high five from both Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

"Then you are too," Dongwoo said with a pout. "How did you lose it?" 

That's how it went for the next hour or so. Myungsoo sat there and explained what he remembered while the three listened. Whenever Myungsoo got to the part where he had to explain what the guy he had bumped into looked like, he was lost for words.


Double update ~ Might not update till the next week or so due to assignments -pout-