Chapter 25

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

The meeting had ended and the principal was finally allowed to re-enter his office. He didn't seem happy to be kicked out but he didn't seem angry either. He knew it was the only place they could sort things out without getting weird looks from others. 

"We will get to class now," Dongwoo stated as he dragged the others out the door. 

Mr Choi didn't stop them but he did say one thing before they left. "Watch out." 

Dongwoo giggled as he shut the door behind him and faced the others, "Crazy guy." 

"We are the ones that are crazy," Woohyun pointed out. 

They all slowly headed down the hallway and swore to the heavens they wouldn't tell anyone what had happened before separating. When Myungsoo and Sungyeol reached their class they spotted a familiar sight and glanced at each other. 

"What is she doing here?" Sungyeol muttered as he sat down on his seat. 

Myungsoo shrugged but kept his eyes on that one girl. Suzy. 

"She was never in our class before...oh, unless she changed classes because Myungsoo's here," Sungyeol said without thinking and earned a good smack in the shoulder from Myungsoo. "You're quite the catch." 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and turned to Sungyeol before seriously saying, "Her boyfriend is in this class." 

Sungyeol's lips then formed an 'o' shape as his flickered around the classroom to Myungsoo. 

"Are you talking about yourself? I see what you did there."

Myungsoo mentally slapped himself before pushing Sungyeol's head to the side to make him stare at this one guy. The new guy. The one that made him lost all his confidence.

"Aaaw, he's so cute," Sungyeol blurted as he began imagining things. 

Myungsoo nodded his head in agreement, "I'm cute in my own ways."

Sungyeol smirked at the sound of this and without noticed called out Suzy's name making her turn around. He innocently stared back before saying out loud, "Myungsoo, how could you!" 

"It wasn't me!" Myungsoo protested as he shook his head. 

Suzy couldn't exactly understand what was happening and stood up. She walked towards their table before asking, "Did you call me?" 

Myungsoo blushed as he pleaded Sungyeol for help. 

Sungyeol chuckled, "He wants you to sit next to him."

Hearing this Myungsoo sank in his chair in embarrassment. 


Suzy is here! OTL sorry for leaving her out for a while 

but

shes back in the game hehe.

the next chapter will be in her point of view.