Chapter 5

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

 ”Because I love you” He whispered.

The mood died down when suddenly someone firmly grabbed Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Aish!” Myungsoo yelped and quickly released the hug.

He turned around to face a tall guy who had his hair tied up in a little pony tail. Myungsoo grabbed the guy by the wrist and took a bite.

“Don’t do that! It really hurts!” The guy yelled.

Myungsoo smirked and said, “Good, now you know how I felt.”

Bae Su-Ji or should I say Suzy wanted to ask what was happening but thought it would be rude so she walked back to the bench and waited as the two guys talked. As she looked closely at them she began to giggle as she noticed the height difference.

“Yah! I told you this many times already, when are you going to listen to your hyung?” The tall guy lectured Myungsoo.

“I went out of control again, sorry.” He said with a bow.

Immediately the tall guy head locked Myungsoo making him yell. “Sorry for what? For hugging that girl? You know you can’t be closer than one metre within a human. If you get caught I don’t know what to do with you.”

Suzy who was watching thought they were going to fight and suddenly ran over and pulled the tall guy’s hair.

He released Myungsoo and began screaming, “My hair! Yah! I’m going to kill you!”

Myungsoo watched as his brother screamed his head off. He couldn’t help but laugh.

“Aren’t you going to help me, Myungsoo?!” He screamed one last time but then Suzy stopped all of a sudden.

“Finally,” the tall guy said with a sigh while he fixed his hair.

“Your name is Myungsoo? I thought you said you don’t have a name..” Suzy asked Myungsoo.

“Look I can explain,” Myungsoo began but he was interrupted by Suzy.

“So you lied to me for the past something days?” Su-Ji said.

“It’s not like that. Suzy I wanted to tell you but-“

“Don’t call me that! Only my true friends can call me that.” she yelled back.

Myungsoo couldn’t say anything, he felt so guilty. His brother who could feel the tension in the atmosphere tried to lighten up the mood by introducing himself but he himself made things worse.

“Annyeong, I’m Taecyeon and I’m Myungsoo’s older brother.” He said with a bow.

“What? Are you lying about your name too? I thought it was a rule reapers had no name! Guess it runs in the family.” Suzy said and walked off.

Myungsoo headed her way but as soon as she noticed she turned around and yelled, “Don’t you dare follow me and about the last drop of blood. I will get it so I don’t have to see your face again. Can’t believe he had the guts to confess…”

Those words were really hurtful for Myungsoo and to hear it from someone he loved made things harder. He stood there hoping she would come back or even take a second glance but she didn’t. Taecyeon then grabbed hold of Myungsoo’s arm and lead him to the bench.  

“How much did you tell her?” He asked Myungsoo cautiously.

“Not much except about my name but someone happened to ruin the moment!” Myungsoo couldn’t hold in his anger.

“Is she perhaps your first love? The one you’ve been talking about for the past few years? Yah! Do you want to be reincarnated or not?!” Taecyeon yelled back.

“She’s the one but you don’t have to worry about it hyung.” He said back casually.

“Of course I have to be concerned! I only have 3 days left with you until I’m gone and when I leave I don’t know what’s going to happen to you.” Taecyeon said back with a worried voice.

“Hyung, you don’t need to worry.” Myungsooo replied.

“When I reincarnate I won’t have a clue what you are doing. I wouldn’t even know if you have chosen to break the rules just for t-t-that thing!” Taecyeon yelled back but soon realised he went out of line.

“Look I’m sorry-“ Taecyeon was then interrupted when Myungsoo stood up.

“That thing you were talking about happens to be the girl I love.” Myungsoo said and began to walk to the direction Suzy was heading for.

“Where are you going?” Taecyeon asked.

“To look for my future girlfriend?” Myungsoo replied confidently and waved goodbye.

“Seriously, that guy.” Taecyeon murmured and laughed.

Myungsoo arrived at his destination, Suzy’s house. He stood outside for a while as he rehearsed his lines and fixed his hair. He checked to see if he had anything out of place and then pressed the doorbell.  He was shocked when his hands went straight through the doorbell and looked to see if anyone saw. Myungsoo then ran out of the house and looked at the letterbox. “Aish, wrong house.” He said when he realised it was the wrong one. It was no wonder he couldn’t click the doorbell, because it was humans technology. He then went and pulled out his phone and clicked on the GPS app. He entered Suzy’s address and followed the directions given. After a few hours of walking, he finally arrived at a deserted village and to his surprise; it was filled with humans who also had a 49 days chance. “I guess I’m here.” He told himself with a smile as he stood at the front door of Suzy’s house. He took a few deep breaths and finally rang the doorbell. DING DONG~!