Chapter 13

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

Myungsoo walked into the last class of the day, Chemistry and sat down at the back row. He, himself couldn't believe that he had somehow survived the day with Sungyeol stuck by his side like chewing gum. He knew that at any minute now Sungyeol was bound to come in so he inserted earphones into his ears and picked a song. 

"Myungsoo...seat...thanks!" Sungyeol said or maybe screamed but Myungsoo couldn't hear due to his earphones. 

"What...listening...hello?" Sungyeol continued and began frantically waving in front of Myungsoo's face. 

Myungsoo frowned and turned his volume down, "What?" 

"I was wondering what you are listening to." 

Myungsoo placed his phone on the desk and told Sungyeol to have a look at himself. 

"Woah! Sorry about it!" Sungyeol suddenly said and put his arms up. 

"What now?" Myungsoo asked curious himself. 

"Can't believe you are listening to INFINITE! They are ancient!" 

Myungsoo could not believe Sungyeol had just said that and quickly took his phone back, "I'm sorry I'm old school." 

"I swear we could be twins or something. Look at my y wallpaper!" Sungyeol yelled recieving stares from other students. 

Myungsoo slowly leaned in for a good view of Sungyeol's phone and was suprised to see INFINITE as his wallpaper. 

"Don't tell me your a fan..." 

"I'M AN INSPIRIT FOREVER! Don't you think this guy looks like me?" Sungyeol questioned. 

Myungsoo couldn't help but agree that they looked exactly the same and wondered who INFINITE really was. He had found an album in his mum draw and somehow found himself falling in love with their music but whenever he asked his mum who they were she just simply responded with 'INFINITE'. He tried searching about them but all that would come up is the infinity sign or a defintion of the word infinite. 

"How did you find out about them?" Myungsoo asked curiously. 

"Well, you see. I was playing hide and seek with my cousin and decided to hid in the attic. He took like a billion years to find me so I got bored. I looked around the dark attic and found this treasure chest which had all these ancient albums hidden -"

"So you found the album?" Myungsoo blurted. 

Sungyeol nodded and said, "I can show you it next time if you want." 

Myungsoo was about to ask for more when the teacher came in with Suzy trailing behind. He watched as Suzy searched for a seat and looked around to see the only spare seat left. The one next to him. 

"Is this seat taken?" She asked cautiously. 

Myungsoo shook his head and watched as she carefully sat down. She pushed her hair to the side and made it cover her face from Myungsoo's view before looking back to the front. 

"Welcome to Chemistry! I am Mrs Park!" The teacher boomed. 

"Today we will start of with the basics so turn your brain on!" She continued. 

Myungsoo obediently stuffed his phone into his pocket and grabbed out his textbook etc. He took a few glances at Suzy who was doing the same and back at Sungyeol who happened to be putting on his glasses. 

"Nerd," Myungsoo muttered before writing down some notes. 

~

There was five minutes left of class and Myungsoo was finding it hard to concentrate as he continuously looked at the clock. Just five more minutes and he would be free. 

"Alright you can pack up now!" Mrs Park yelled across the room. 

Myungsoo quickly packed his things and waited for the teacher to dismiss them. 

"I will be giving you an assignment next week and you will need a partner for it. I'm giving you a week to arrange your partners yourself, okay?" Mrs Park said and the students responded with a whine. 

"No whining! Now go and be free!" She finally said and Myungsoo rushed out without looking backwards.