Chapter 1

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

 

        20 years ago

Myungsoo was sitting out on the park due to the fact that INFINITE had a day off. Like always he had his camera strapped around his neck waiting for an opportunity to capture a moment. Suddenly a flock of birds flew past and Myungsoo thought this was perfect! He watched as the birds stopped at a nearby tree and slowly approached them. As soon as he was about to take the picture a girl in a white floral dress ran pass. The birds flew away and Myungsoo didn't get the shot he wanted. The girl then realised what had happened and began bowing to Myungsoo.

"Jeongmal mianhae," was the words she kept saying.

Myungsoo couldn’t help but stare at her figure. That day was rather cold and yet she was just wearing a floral dress and a scarf! Without further words Myungsoo took of his coat and handed it to her. 

"MIANHAE," she said even louder.

Myungsoo couldnt help but laugh. As he looked closer he realised that the girl was no other than Suzy from Miss A. She looked prettier in real life and it was totally unexpected that she would be here, alone by herself. 

“Annyeong, Myungsoo imnida,” Myungsoo said shyly shortly after a bow.

Oh.Mianhae about the photo! ”

"It’s okay,"was the only thing Myungsoo could think of saying.

He wanted a chance to speak to Suzy more but his chance was ruined as a large number of fans started to head their way.

Suzy-ah, i think it’s best if we both leave now. Unless you want the fans to go crazy kekeke~“ And with that they went their own ways. 

As soon as Myungsoo arrived at the dorm he began to do his daily schedule. The first thing he did was run into his room and connected his camera to his laptop. While he waited for it to sync he had a quick shower.

"YA!~ KIM MYUNGSOO!" Myungsoo heard as soon as he combed his hair.

"WAE?” Myungsoo replied.

"ARE YOU DATING?!"

 Myungsoo was confused and ran to the voice. It was Sungyeol.

"What are you talking about?"

 Sungyeol was pointing to the laptop screen and ushered Myungsoo to come look. When Myungsoo looked on the laptop he gasped in shock. It was a photo of a girl running towards a bird.

"How did this come here?" he said and tried to get the laptop out of Sungyeol’s hand.

"YA! Isn’t this Suzy? When did you meet her? How long has it been ? Come to think of it didn’t you say she was your ideal type last time?" Questions were flooding out from Sungyeol’s mouth continuously.

"I just happened to meet her at the park today and she suddenly ran past when i was taking a picture of a flock of birds,"  Myungsoo said casually.

"Did you get her number?"

 It was then Myungsoo realised he had forgotten to ask for her number and regretted it so much.

"Aishh! I forgot!" Myungsoo yelled as he facepalmed himself.

"So you do like her!" Sungyeol yelled and started dancing around Myungsoo while singing their hit song Be Mine.

YA!“ Myungsoo threw a pillow at Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol stuck his tongue at Myungsoo and left.

That night Myungsoo couldn’t sleep and kept starring at the picture of Suzy. This was the beginning of their story.