Chapter 21

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

When Myungsoo and Hoya had finally given up it was late and they decided to just go home and 'investigate' tomorrow. The thing is Hoya had told Myungsoo he would be watching all sorts of dramas to get some ideas on how this whole situation works out and Myungsoo felt like he was useless. He didn't want to sit there and wait the whole night to find out what Hoya would come up with so he ended up video chatting with Hoya the whole night.

"Oh she transformed into a robot!" Hoya yelled and Myungsoo watched as Hoya's body seemed to lean forward towards the television. 

"This movie isn't interesting at all. Next!" Hoya said not even remembering Myungsoo was watching. 

"This song is so good!" Hoya exclaimed as he started bouncing up and down on the couch and swinging his head from side to side. 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "This is going nowhere," he muttered as he lay his head down in a pillow. 

He shifted his legs a few times and wriggled around in his bed before settling down in a comfortable position and falling asleep.

Then suddenly he found himself in another world and found himself staring into a mirror. It wasn't his reflection he was seeing, it was something that surprised Myungsoo. It was Suzy. She was clutching onto a necklace and suddenly ripped it off her neck. Before he even knew what was happening, Suzy vanished into the thin air. Then what came after stunned him more. It was himself yelling out Suzy's name and crying.

"M-Myungsoo!" 

Myungsoo shifted his head from the mirror to the floor. Black. Pitch black. Then suddenly everything around him vanished and he found himself in a black room. Nothing was visible. All there was left was him. Kim Myungsoo himself. 

"Myungsoo!" 

He shifted his head to the side and saw a tall, black haired unfamiliar guy running towards him with his arms opened to welcome him. 

"Your home!" The guy had said and wrapped his arms around Myungsoo. 

What seemed welcoming and filled him with warmth then suddenly changed as he started gasping for air. 

"Myungsoo!" This time a familiar voice called.

That's when Myungsoo woke up. Back to reality and stared into the laptop screen to see Hoya sitting there with his mouth wide open. Myungsoo brushed the sweat that had built up on his face and continued to gaze into  Hoya's eyes. 

"M-Myungsooo, y-your eyes are blue..." 


Just a filler to get you all worked up ^^ Other half will be put up tonight~