Chapter 7

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

“You have to give away your soul.”

Myungsoo thought about it. He would do anything for Suzy to live but he didn’t know if he would regret it. After waiting for a century would he just lose it all because of this?

“Don’t worry about it. Everything will be okay.” Taecyeon said and patted Myungsoo lightly on the shoulder before he left the room.

Myungsoo sat there worrying and slowly he fell into a deep sleep.

“Myungsoo-ah!” Suzy called to him.

“Come here.” She beamed at him as she grabbed his hand.

She pulled him to a graveyard and stood next to a stone that read out “Bae Su-Ji.” Slowly the stone shrunk and turned into a long staircase. Suzy was still holding his hand as she told him to walk downwards. Myungsoo wanted to know where it leads but he knew he had to trust Suzy. As he followed her, the staircase seemed to be never ending. Suddenly Suzy disappeared and Myungsoo was left alone on the staircase.

“Suzy! Suzy!” Myungsoo yelled out as he began to panic.

When he looked down the staircase he saw Suzy laughing and ran towards a door. He followed her into the room to see she was gone. The door locked itself leaving Myungsoo in the room.

“Suzy, don’t go!” Myungsoo yelled with all his might as he tried to open the door.

It was no use. Water began flooding into the room and slowly it got harder for Myungsoo to stand. He began to drown as he yelled out Suzy’s name one last time…

Myungsoo sat up to see he was still alive and well at Taecyeon’s house. He was sweating and went to the nearby kitchen sink to wash his face.

“Everything’s going to be alright.” He told himself as went to Taecyeon’s room to look for new clothes.

He opened to see the cupboard empty.

“That’s weird.” He told himself as he went to look through the drawers. Still nothing.

“Taecyeon!” He yelled to an empty house.

He ran around the house looking and soon he realised the house was empty and there was nothing there except for the basics. All of Taecyeon’s belongings were gone except one thing, a photo of him and Taecyeon. Myungsoo picked up the picture to see a note behind saying:

Myungsoo, Hyung is going somewhere far away. I might not ever come back... I don’t know but I want you to remember I love you. Cherish your life because you don’t know when it will end. I hope you like your present. Taecyeon.

Myungsoo was still in shocked and confused as he stared at the photo. He tried to calculate how long ago this letter was written and soon found out it was only recent. The doorbell rang and Myungsoo ran to the door to see who it was. He looked through the peephole to see no other than Suzy.

“Suzy…What?” he asked himself still in the state of confusion.

The doorbell rang again and he took another look. Sure enough it was Suzy.

“I need to check.” He said as he opened the door.

Suzy lunged towards him and gave him a huge hug.

“Myungsoo, I’m sorry.” She said with tears rolling down her eyes.

Myungsoo pulled her arms off him and asked “Didn’t you…commit suicide…what? Wait a minute.”

He turned her around to get a full view of her. She was still the same; wearing the exact same thing as the time she pulled of the necklace. Suzy stood there in silence not having the guts to tell Myungsoo the truth.

“I’m dreaming right? Pinch me.” Myungsoo told Suzy.

Suzy stepped forward and lightly pinched his cheek.

“Ouch!” Myungsoo said as he realised everything that just happened.

“Wait…Did Taecyeon…” he said slowly.

“Yes, he gave away his soul for me. I’m so sorry Myungsoo. I was just so depressed and couldn’t control my feelings. I wanted to stop him and everything but-“

She was cut off when Myungsoo grabbed a hold of her and pulled her in for a kiss.

“Don’t worry, I will cherish her.” Myungsoo told Taecyeon as if he was listening.