Chapter 20

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

"Hyung, we didn't break any rules!" Sungjong pointed out. 

Sungyeol agreed as he nodded his head and stepped back a little. 

"Why are you guys so scared of me?" Taecyeon asked blankly as he put a hand out towards them. 

Sungjong coughed, "Because you're Taecyeon." 

"I'm not scared of you at all!" Sungyeol protested as he tilted his head up. 

Taecyeon threatened to punch Sungyeol before clutching his stomach and letting out a laugh. Sungyeol had flinched when Taecyeon had just moved an inch closer and somehow ended up falling to the ground. 

Sungyeol pouted, "HYUNG!" 

Taecyeon let his hand out and began to wiggle it to gain Sungyeol's attention. Sungyeol catiously grabbed it and was mid-way in standing up when he thought of an idea. He gave a little smirk before pulling Taecyeon down with him making them both collaspe in a bundle. Sungjong rolled his eyes and brushed the imaginary dust that magically built up on his palms before helping the others up. 

"What are you doing? Here. In a alleyway." Sungjong asked suspiciously and Taecyeon shrugged.

"He wanted to see my face," Sungyeol proudly announced as he pointed to himself.

Taecyeon shook his head and muttered, "Whatever you say." Then he quickly changed the subject by pulling the two young boys out of the alleyway and into the dim street, "This place gives me the shivers!" 

"Hyung, what do we say when we meet them?" Sungjong asked as he frantically looked around 

Taecyeon stopped walking and face palmed himself, "You shouldn't have ran away because now they are even more supspicious of you. Not to mention the 'Tell us what' question Hoya had asked." 

Sungyeol opened his mouth in shock then covered it with his hands. He then withdrew them and whispered, "You heard us."

"My powers are getting a lot better now, okay." 

"When can I do this stuff!" Sungyeol and Sungjong whined in unison. 

Taecyeon pretended to think before quickly saying, "Not now. Not ever."

Sungjong  pouted, "Not fair!"

"When I do get mine I will tackle you down like your a banana." Sungyeol stated.

Both Taecyeon and Sungjung turned to face Sungyeol and gave him a worried look. 

"A banana..." Sungjong said uneasily.

"Yes, a banana." 

Taecyeon shook his head in disbelief, "Still the same."

Sungyeol nodded his head and replied, "Once a choding, forever a choding!" 

Sungjong rolled his eyes and latched his arms with Taecyeon's and walked off leaving Sungyeol behind. 

"So tell me, where have you been in the past decades?" Sungjong asked casually and pretended to not hear Sungyeol wailing next to them.

"Travelling the world," Taecyeon replied.

"I still think what you did to Myungsoo was pretty cruel."

Taecyeon nodded, "He doesn't remember though."

Sungyeol waved his hands furiously in front of Taecyeon and Sungjong to gain their attention but they completely ignored him and continued, "He's going to find out eventually."

Taecyeon whispered, "By then, we will be the best of friends."

"NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE I'M HERE!" Sungyeol protested.

Taecyeon hissed, "There is people sleeping!" 


The return of Taecyeon!~ Reason why he is alive? Will be answered in the chapters ahead. Are you excited? I am.