Chapter 23

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

Myungsoo was then woken up the next day by the sound of Moonsoo running up and down the stairs. He stirred in the bed for a few minutes before abruptly jumping up and running to the bathroom. He stared at himself and then sighed. 

*It's gone....*

He brushed his teeth and got ready to school. When he walked back out of the bathroom he was fully dressed and was glaring at Moonsoo. 

"What?" Moonsoo asked as he was running back down. 

Myungsoo folded his arms and pointed at his little brother, "You woke me up." 

"Wake up sunshine!" Moonsoo joked as he walked past Myungsoo and into the kitchen. 

Myungsoo followed behind and grabbed the glass of milk Moonsoo had just poured. 

"Hey!" Moonsoo yelled as he tried to snatch it back. 

Myungsoo smirked as he took a sip and placed the glass, now empty back on the table.

"Love you," He said as he ruffled Moonsoo's hair and headed out the door. 

"I HATE YOU TOO!" Moonsoo yelled as he waved goodbye. 

Myungsoo slammed the door shut and headed to school. Mid-way he met up with Hoya and sat at a bench near the front of the school. Myungsoo could sense that Hoya felt uneasy around him but then again, who wouldn't? After all, Hoya could have jumped to conclusions and placed Myungsoo into the category of an alien. Or maybe, he didn't care. 

Myungsoo opened his mouth but quickly closed it. He didn't know how to start the topic. 

"Your eyes..." Hoya hesitated as he fiddled with his fingers.

Myungsoo then spoke up, "It's not the first time. It happens every once in a while for the past 2 years..." 

"What is it?" 

"I don't know," Myungsoo said as he shook his head. "It's not bad, I hope. I just get neon blue eyes and sweaty but the next day it would be gone."

Hoya turned to face Myungsoo, "We need to tell the others." 

Myungsoo shook his head, "No way, I freaked you out already."

"You don't get it do you? This could be what the principal has been trying to say!" 

"What? That we all have neon blue eyes? I'm pretty sure you don't because if you do then you wouldn't be so shocked." 

"It's not that! Maybe, just maybe this could be a clue."


Short chapter *Q* 

comment!~ upvote? no, okay. 

Anyways, I uploaded a chapter of one of my old fics which has been modified. 

Please check it OWT. 

Invisible Story

Don't worry! I now love this fic and will never part with it.