Chapter 14

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

The next day Myungsoo dragged himself out of his house and stumbled to school until he spotted a familiar person in front of the gates. 

"D-do you have a partner?" he stuttered as he tapped a shoulder. 

The figure turned around and Myungsoo was in awe. The girl turned around and gave him a slight bow, "W-what's your name again?"  

Myungsoo shook his head, "It's okay." 

He turned around to head off to class when Sungyeol went running towards him. 

"MYUNGSOO!!" He yelled as he frantically waved his hands everywhere. 

Myungsoo tried to hide himself in the crowds but Sungyeol quickly spotted him, "Do you have a partner for the project?" 

Myungsoo wanted to say no but what can he do? He doesn't have a partner and he sure doesn't want to lie, "Nope." 

"PARTNER FOREVER!" Sungyeol said as he linked arms with Myungsoo and dragged him away. 

Myungsoo quickly stole a glance at Suzy who at the time was facing the other way. He wanted to be her partner just because he was curious about her and sure enough he will not die if he just asked her. He was also sure she will agree since no one can say no to this face. Myungsoo took his arm off Sungyeol's and said sorry. 

"I'm in the process of asking my partner."

"Oh, is it that Suzy girl? She is so cute!" Sungyeol said as he began winking at Myungsoo. 

"Whatever." 

Myungsoo walked back to where Suzy was and spotted her with another guy. He didn't know why but it made his heart sank. He then compared himself to the guy she was talking to. From where he was standing he couldn't see the face of the guy. He watched as Suzy began to blush at whatever the guy had said and it made Myungsoo clench his fist. As soon as he noticed he released the fist. What in the world is he thinking right now? Who cares if she has a partner or a boyfriend. I've got Sungyeol. He trailed back to Sungyeol with his head hung low. 

"Poor thing. Got rejected?" Sungyeol said as he patted Myungsoo's back. 

"I didn't even ask her but yeah." 

They headed to chemistry and sat down at their usual spots. This time Myungsoo made sure he sat in the inner seat so Sungyeol would be the one sitting next to Suzy. Myungsoo stared at outside his the window and somehow found himself wondering who that guy was. Sungyeol pulled out his qlasses and entered nerd mode. 

""Are they real?" Myungsoo suddenly asked. 

Sungyeol looked confused and pointed his glasses, "This? Of course!" 

Myungsoo lifted his finger and attempted to touch the lens but found out there wasnt any.

"There's no lens!" He yelled. "Why are you even wearing glasses?" 

"Because it makes me smart, okay?" Sungyeol protested as he crossed his arms. 

Myungsoo mentally noted that down and pulled out his books. He opened up his book to a new page and patiently waited for the teacher. After a while the teacher walked in with a student. Myungsoo anaylysed the student from head to toe and concluded that he had no idea who he was. 

"We have a new student in our class!" Mrs. Park said with her hands waving everywhere. 

All the girls leaned in and a few boys out of curiousity. Sungyeol was one of the boys and he was standing due to excitement. 

"Hi, I'm Sungyeol" He yelled and took of his glasses. 

Myungsoo watched as the boy nodded shyly and back to Sungyeol who was now sitting down. 

"I'm best friends with him now. Yes!~" He said quietly. 

"Yoseob, you can grab a seat and sit next to Suzy," Mrs Park stated as she told Suzy to stand up. 

Myungsoo watched as this 'Yoseob' guy shyly walked over to Suzy and bowed at each other. Suzy slightly blushed and Myungsoo watched as they both sat down. He noticed Yoseob's back side looked familiar to the guy at the gates and turned to Sungyeol. 

"Does he look similar to you?" 

"Let me ask," Sungyeol casually said and turned towards them. 

Myungsoo quickly pulled Sungyeol back before he could open his mouth. He already knew the answer.

~

 

It was finally lunch time and Myungsoo headed to the cafeteria. He got his lunch and sat down near the window. Sungyeol joined him after a while and sat across from him. Without hesitation or words Sungyeol dug into his foods. Myungsoo watched as Sungyeol took a sip of juice and wiped his mouth with his hands. He shook his head and turned towards his own food.

"Have some more,"Sungyeol said as he passed some juice over to Myungsoo.

Myungsol hesitated but took the offer. In return he handed Sungyeol more rice which Sungyeol happily took. 

"You know, you need to crawl out of that box."

"What box?" Myungsoo asked as he halted eating.

"This box," Sungyeol stated as he drew an imaginary box around Myungsoo.

Myungsoo chuckled, "I'm fine." He then continued to eat his food.

"Your still the same..." Sungyeol muttered.

Myungsoo perked up, "What? Did I miss something?"

"FOOD!" Sungyeol randomly shouted as he bit his lips.

Myungsoo just nodded and finished off his meal. 


A/N: Hi!~ Behold the entrance of Yang Yoseob

I'm also planning to use the blog part of aff so if you have any ideas or recommendations on what I should do with it inbox me ^^