Chapter 10

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

The next day

"Hyung, you need to go now!"Sungjong yelled as he tried to drag Myungsoo out the door. 

"She's gone..." Myungsoo muttered and fell to the floor. 

Sungjong tried to pull him up again but he then fell with Myungsoo. 

"It's all my fault!" Myungsoo yelled as he hit his hands on the floor continuously.

"I shouldn't have lied! I put pressure on her. I did this to her so I will do the same to me," Myungsoo said and stood up.

"And what are you going to do exactly? If Suzy was still alive what would she want you to do? Do you think she would want to see you this way?" Sungjong half yelled.

A tear dropped on Myungsoo's cheek and he didn't bother to wipe it. 

"I deserve this." 

Myungsoo opened the door and started running. He didn't know or care where he was running to but he kept running. He heard Sungjong calling out his name but he didn't care. His vision started to blur because of the tears but he kept going.Suddenly Myungsoo fell as his legs gave up. 

"What the hell!" He yelled as he punched his legs. 

Sungjong finally caught up with him and bent down puffing. 

"You're too weak now," Sungjong said as he pulled Myungsoo up. 

Myungsoo pushed Sungjong away, "Leave me alone! " 

Myungsoo fell back to the floor and Sungjong sighed. He sat down and hugged Myungsoo giving all the love and warmth he can. Myungsoo began bawling his eyes out as he remembered the times he had with Suzy. The first meeting at the park, the press conference and to when she left him...again. He then remembered the times he had with INFINITE. How Sunggyu always encouraged him, Dongwoo's weird yet funny jokes, Woohyun being greasy, Hoya dancing 24/7, Sungyeol putting up with him and of course Sungjong who was with him now in his hardest times. Myungsoo laughed at himself. 

"So this is how Suzy felt when I told her to forget." 

"Just go," Sungjong said. 

"I don't want to forget," Myungsoo said as he hugged Sungjong. 

Sungjong smiled, "It will all come back to you...soon and maybe we will meet up in our next life!" 

"Promise?" Myungsoo said as he raised his pinky. 

Sungjong latched his pinky with Myungsoo's and helped him up. 

"Sungjong, I swear I will not lie anymore."

Sungjong nodded and helped him to the exit of life and death. Sungjong and Myungsoo gave one finally tearful hug before Myungsoo scanned his hand on the door lock. ACCESS GRANTED, GOODBYE. 

Myungsoo turned to Sungjong whose eyes were cherry red. 

"See you soon." 

Sungjong nodded and Myungsoo opened the door. He gave a big sigh, closed his eyes and was pulled in by the strong force. 

Couple of Years Later

"I'm so tired," Myungsoo sighed as he sat on a nearby couch.

"Try this on one more time," his mum said as she lifted a new pair of school uniform towards Myungsoo.

"I tried it on 2 times already..." 

"What if it doesn't fit? We have to triple check," his mum insisted. 

Myungsoo took the uniform and headed into the changing room. He's finally going back to school after two long years. Funny, he got kept down. 

He quickly changed and walked back to his mum. He did a couple of turns and changed back. 

"Myungsoo suits a uniform the best!" his mum smiled happily as she pulled Myungsoo in for a hug. 

"I don't want to go to school," Myungsoo stated. 

"Myungsoo-ah..." 

"You know I can't lie. I'm just saying I don't want to go but I will just for you," Myungsoo said as he picked up the uniform from the counter and helped his mum down the steps.