Chapter 8

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

There was only 1 days left till D-Day and Myungsoo and Suzy made sure they used the most of it. They were now using there last two days as a couple and today was no exception. Myungsoo had ordered a dinner for two at a five star ghost restaurant. He was still living in Taecyeon’s empty house and was preparing to pick up Suzy. Before arriving at her house he went to a nearby ghost village and bought a new outfit. He made sure he went to get his hair done and went to a perfume shop to spray some free samples. At 6 PM he finally arrived at Suzy’s house. He was surprised to see Suzy sitting on the roof wearing blue overalls over a white top.

“Oppa! Up here!” She screamed as she pointed to a nearby ladder.

Myungsoo began to climb on the roof as Suzy cheered him on.

“You can do it! FIGHTING!” He made it after 5 long minutes and placed himself next to Suzy.

“So pretty.” He said.

“I know I am.” Suzy said as she snuggled into Myungsoo’s arm.

“No, I was talking about the sunset.” He laughed at how cheesy he was.

“YAH!” Suzy yelled as she gently slapped him on the shoulder. 

“Myungsoo…” She said almost like a whisper.

“What’s going to happen when I leave?” she asked him.

“Nothing. You don’t need to worry about it.” Myungsoo answered back.

“BUT-“ Myungsoo suddenly stood up and headed towards the ladder.

“Come on! We are going to be late.” He called out.

He came down first and watched as Suzy climbed down. When she got to her last step he swiftly put his arms around her waist and gently put her down. Suzy who was shocked at the sudden skinship suddenly turned bright pink.

“You were too slow.” Myungsoo assured her.

When they arrived, Myungsoo lead Suzy to the rooftop where there was a table centred in the middle. Holding hands they walked towards the table and Myungsoo helped Suzy to her chair. The setting was formal but there clothes was so casual making Suzy giggle.

“What?” Myungsoo asked as he pulled out his phone to check on himself.

“You’re so cute.” She then pinched his cheeks.

Myungsoo gently grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. The stared at each other as long and tears began to roll down their pink cheeks.

“Ahem.” The waiter interrupted politely.

Suzy who was embarrassed tried to loosen Myungsoo’s grip but he held on tight.

“Sungjong!” Myungsoo smiled when he saw how neatly Sungjong had made his uniform, making sure it was tucked perfectly with his innocent face making it more perfect than ever.

“Don’t call me that. I’m at work.” Sungjong whispered as he saw his manager walk past.

“Okay then. Hey, waiter this is my girlfriend.” Myungsoo announced proudly.

“You told me that like how many times already… customer.” Sungjong replied adding that extra bit when he saw the manager staring at him.

“The usual?” Sungjong said and left when Myungsoo gave him a reassuring nod. 

The food arrived at exactly 5 minutes later leaving Suzy in shock.

“THAT’S SO QUICK!” she said as she stared at the neatly served meal.

“Only at this beautiful restaurant and did you know I gave you an extra piece of chicken just because you’re pretty!” Myungsoo stared at Sungjong as he said this making sure it was just a compliment.

“Have a nice dinner and in exactly an hour and a half your dessert will be served by me.” Sungjong said flashing his smile at both Myungsoo and Suzy.

They sat in silence as they absorbed in the taste of the meal. The only thing that could be heard was the little whispers they heard from nearby couples.

“How do you know this place? Did you bring all your girlfriends here with you?” the silence was broken. 

“This is actually one of the first places I met you, aside from the park.” Myungsoo answered back casually not noticing Suzy’s confused expression.

“I thought we first met at the hospital…” Myungsoo looked up and noticed how worried Suzy looked.

“You don’t need to worry and just believe me.” He said as he gently wiped off the crumb on Suzy’s mouth.

“Myungsoo, I don’t want to leave you…” Suzy said as she took hold of Myungsoo’s hand.

Myungsoo sighed. “How many times are you going to ask me this?” he asked concerned.

“I’m scared…” she answered.

Myungsoo then stood up and left the table leaving Suzy stunned.

Myungsoo left the table because he didn’t know what to do and therefore ran into Sungjong who was serving food. The collision made Sungjong drop the dish and fall to the ground. Myungsoo immediately bent down and helped Sungjong clean up the mess.

“YAH! This is workers place only. Now I have to go back and start all over!” Sungjong yelled.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you.” Myungsoo said back politely.

“What is wrong with you these days, Myung?” Sungjong said with a shook of his head.

“There are just so many things in my mind right now. It’s like I’m going crazy!” Myungsoo said with a sigh.

“Whatever decision you make, I will accept it. If you decide to do something dramatic like those dramas I’ve seen then I guess I will still support you.” Sungjong said as he began to turn around.

Myungsoo then grabbed Sungjong’s shoulder and said “Do I look hot?” which then made Sungjong burst into laughter.

“You’re always.”

Myungsoo was left in the hallway alone to think and finally he made his decision. He went back to the rooftop to see Suzy still waiting and was continuously looking around. He crept up behind her and blindfolded her.

“Guess who!” He whispered in her ear.

“Oppa?” she replied back.

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo said in shocked to hear this.

Suzy said back curiously “Why? Am I wrong?”

Myungsoo then returned to his seat and stared at her.

“Who is the Oppa you are talking about?” Myungsoo asked while giving his millionaire gaze.

“Why?  Jealous?” Suzy said with a slight smile on her face.

Myungsoo quickly changed the subject as he looked at his clock.

“Let’s go.” He said as he stood up again.

“Where are we going? What about dessert?” Suzy asked as she followed him out of the restaurant.

“We are going to your world.”