Chapter 17

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

The next day, Myungsoo headed to school half asleep. He had struggled to get some sleep the other night as he couldn't take his eyes of the album trying to solve the puzzle. He did some research on it but ended up getting nothing done as he was swept into the virtual world.

"Myungsoo!" 

Myungsoo quickly turned around and saw Dongwoo sprinting to him. His tie wasn't even looking like one as it was quickly tucked into his pockets and his shirt was unbottoned making it visible to see his tank shirt. 

"I DID SOME RESEARCH!" Dongwoo stated excitedly as he passed a piece of paper towards Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo dragged Dongwoo into an empty classroom as he was attracting too much attention. When they entered the room Myungsoo casually pulled a chair out and sat down to read the piece of paper. He struggled to read the words as Dongwoo's writing was seen as scribbles. 

"Cool isn't it?" Dongwoo blurted as he snatched the sheet back and sat on the table nearby. 

"I can't even read it," Myungsoo said as he scratched his heads.

"You need glasses!" 

"Whatever..." 

"So apparently people 'shipped' these INFINITE guys," Dongwoo stated dramtically. "No wait! They all have the same name as us! Creepy. Anyways, they paired me up with Hoya! Ironic right?" 

"Get to the point..." 

"Your are in the 'MyungYeol' couple!" Dongwoo said dreamily. "You and Sungyeol are the cutest! There's a love triangle between though since you're a two timer...with Sungjong..." 

"Wait, so apparently Sungjong and Sungyeol are close to me?" Myungsoo asked as a light bulb flashed on his head. 

Dongwoo nodded as he handed the sheet back to Dongwoo, "It explains everything! The reason why we are connected and why we got used to each other so quickly...I just don't get why we can't remember." 

Myungsoo pursed his lips as he thought hard and opened his mouth to speak but Dongwoo beat him to it.

"Unless it's like those sci-fi films! Back in time or even better! Fantasy, we got super powers and the evil people wiped our memory? Or reincarnation?" 

Myungsoo chuckled, "Those stuff doesn't exist."

"How would you know? Then what's your conclusion to this?" 

Myungsoo looked up at Dongwoo's face before looking back down on the sheet, "If you're correct then I will grant you a wish." 

"Like those faries!" 

Myungsoo nodded his head and bid his farewell before vanishing into the thick crowd of students. He frowned and admitted that what Dongwoo was saying could be correct but pushed the idea to the back of his head as he accidently bumped into a student. He rushed to the guy's side and helped him up. Bowing repeatedly until the student looked up. Myungsoo lifted his hands to his ears as a sudden ringing sensation filled into his mind. That was when Myungsoo collasped. 


Short chapter AGAIN but you have to stay with me. Trouble is arising and therefore longer chapters coming up! ^^ Btw anyone plays Line Play?