Chapter 11

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

"Go, your going to be late!" Myungsoo's mum said as she pushed Myungsoo out of the house. 

Myungsoo gave a big sigh before saying goodbye and headed off to school using a map on his phone. It was approximately a 10 minute walk but since Myungsoo has been out and about since nearly forever he was out of breathe once he reached the school gates. He fixed his uniform, slid his phone into his pocket and immersed himself into the crowd. The school was filled with students and people pushed their way through to find where their class was.

Eventually Myungsoo made it to the front and asked a teacher politely, "Excuse me, where's my class." 

"Name." The teacher demanded more likely. 

"Kim Myungsoo."

The teacher furrowed her eyebrows as she flipped though various pages, "Are you a special one?" 

The chattering around him suddenly came to a halt and he turned around to give them his all mighty gaze. 

"Probably," Myungsoo replied. 

The teacher nodded before giving him a booklet, "You have to go and meet the principal personally but here is a booklet with all the necessary items." 

He took it from her grasp and bowed before walking off to a bench. He slowly opened up the booklet and pulled out the school's map before walking off again. Myungsoo finally reached the Principal's room and knocked.

"Come in," he heard and followed the order.

As Myungsoo opened the door he saw numerous amounts of people sitting in a circle and quickly glanced at the spare seat. The principal gave an approving nod and Myungsoo made his way to the seat.

"So you all are the special students of AI High. Special doesn't mean you have a disability or whatsoever, you are all the same as the other students," the principal said after a short silence. 

"Then why are we special and not normal?" a guy with chinky eyes questioned. 

"You all have a background of some sort." 

"What background?" the guy continued to ask. 

"That is confidental." 

Myungsoo shifted his vision to the name tag on the principal's shirt and looked back up. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Choi but I think we should know at least." 

"I'm sorry but I can't."

"If he can't then he can't." 

Everyone glanced at the girl who just spoken. It was then that Myungsoo realized that everyone one in the room were males but there was one female. What kind of background did she have? She seemed average. 

"Why don't you introduce each other while I go collect your name tags?" Mr Choi asked as he quickly walked out of the room.

After he left the room was filled with silence. Myungsoo took a few glances at the other students and back at the girl. At the same time the girl seemed to be curious about Myungsoo because they ended up staring at each other. 10 seconds? 20 or 30 seconds? Myungsoo didn't know how long it was but it felt like time had stopped. The girl quickly withdrew from the mini staring contest and her cheeks flushed pink. 

"I'm Lee Sungyeol, nice to meet you all!" a loud and cheery voice suddenly filled the room. 

Myungsoo turned to see it was the guy sitting next to him. The guy smiled at him and Myungsoo kindly returned it.

"Kim Sunggyu," the chinky guy then said. 

Everyone slowly told each other their names until it was Myungsoo's turn. Myungsoo shifted his eyes around the room before landing back on the girl in front of him. 

"Kim Myungsoo." 

The guys nodded and all looked at the girl. The last one to introduce herself. She fiddled with her hair and twirled them a couple of times and finally placed her hands back into her lap. 

"Bae Suzy." 

The name sounded familiar but Myungsoo just didn't know or remember where it was from. Perhaps he heard her name being called out on the street? He examined the girl from head to toe. She began to sway her foot and that made Myungsoo frustrated. Something about her just doesn't seem right...Maybe it's the background Mr Choi was talking about.

Just then Mr Choi walked back into the class and Myungsoo quickly turned his attention to him. Mr Choi handed out their name tags one by one and escorted them out of the office. 

"We will have another meeting tomorrow morning."