Chapter 19

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

After the talk with the guys Dongwoo left to head for home and Sungyeol left to buy food while they left Myungsoo and Hoya behind. They happened to live near each other so it was convinent for them. As they both walked home they stopped by a food stand and ate some Tteokbokki.

"Aah," Hoya said as he placed a piece in front of Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo stared at the delicious meal ahead and back to Hoya with a question mark written on his face. Just when he considered to take a bite and opened up his mouth, Hoya took the food away and ate it up. Hoya gave a smirk before taking up another piece to his mouth. This time Myungsoo was quick and quickly made the piece disappear into his mouth. 

"Mmm," Myungsoo said as he his lips. 

"Would you like some more?" The owner asked as she watched the two young boys eat.

Myungsoo nodded his head multiple times and was ready to take more but Hoya stopped him. 

"Do we have enough money?" Hoya whispered as he pulled out his empty pockets. 

The lady noticed this and smiled, "You can pay me next time."

"Thank you! Thank you! You're the best, I will only buy from you now." Hoya and Myungsoo said in unison. 

The lady passed them some more and watched them. There was one piece remaining but neither of the two wanted to give it up. 

"It's mine," Hoya snarled as he quickly picked it up.

Myungsoo smirked, "No." He swiftly grabbed hold of Hoya's hands and pulled it closer to his mouth. The piece then vanished from sight.

Hoya pouted, "Let's go." 

"Thank you once again!" Myungsoo said to the lady before running to Hoya's side. 

They were filled with silence again after that and slowly headed for home. Myungsoo looked up at the stars and smiled earning a confused look from Hoya. But Myungsoo didn't mind and continued to gaze at the stars and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Hoya asked. 

Myungsoo looked at him and contemplated a bit before saying, "I think I like someone...no, actually, I think I have fallen for her. Like fallen in love." 

Hoya stared at the guy beside as he was saying this and shades of pink filled his cheeks, "Who is it?" 

"S-Suzy..." 

Hoya nodded his head and smirked, "But I love her more." 

At this Myungsoo's mouth fell open in shock and Hoya chuckled, "I'm kidding, talk to her." 

Myungsoo's sulked, "She has a boyfriend." 

Hoya undestood this and stopped bothering Myungsoo and continued walking ahead. As they reached a park near their house they took a rest at the bench and star gazed. Myungsoo thought hard. 

*I hardly know this guy but I feel so comfortable around him. Something about him makes me trust him so easily...And Suzy...* 

"I hope they find out!" 

Myungsoo and Hoya both jumped at the sudden noise and glanced at each other. They pretended they didn't hear anything and casually went back to star gazing.

"I want to tell them so bad," A familiar voice stated. 

This time Myungsoo got curious and stood up from the bench. 

"If they find out that we remember...They won't forgive us. Especially Myungsoo." 

At the sound of Myungsoo's name Hoya stood up too and they both crept a little bit closer to the voices. As they took a peek they saw Sungyeol and Sungjong furiously using hand gestures and pointing at each other. 

"They will think we are crazy," Sungyeol said. 

"It's about trust, we will make it. You're right though, this rule about us not telling them anything is driving me crazy!" Sungjong stated. 

Hoya stepped into the scene and crossed his arms on his chest, "Tell us what?" 

Sungjong stumbled a little and stuttered, "What are you doing here?" 

"We should be asking that," Myungsoo scoffed as he walked by to Hoya's side. 

Sungyeol tugged on Sungjong's arm lightly before screaming, "RUN!" 

Sungjong casually grabbed hold of Sungyeol's hand as they sprinted together. Myungsoo and Hoya followed suit and started chasing them. Due to Sungyeol's giraffe like legs they managed to make a huge gap between the two pairs. 

"Quickly!" Sungyeol yelled as he dragged Sungjong into an alley. 

"Wha-" Sungjong began but Sungyeol muffled his mouth. 

They watched as Hoya and Myungsoo caught up and shook their heads as they tried to spot them. Hoya cursed before running ahead followed by Myungsoo. 

"How dare you," A voice then said making both Sungyeol and Sungjong jump. 

"H-Hyung," They stuttered. 

"I told you not to get caught!" They voice echoed. 

Sungyeol and Sungjong looked at each other, petrified. 

*Now what* 

"Who was it that caught their attention?" The voice teased. 

Sungjong looked around frantically and pulled Sungyeol in front of him, "W-Where are y-you?" 

They heard a little laugh before a figure walked out of the shadows. It was that oh so familiar face.


o0o0o who could it be?