33

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

 

 I'M OFFICIALLY  BACK!~ 

Sorry for the looooooooong wait (technically not really)

 I will update once/twice and even possibly thrice a fortnight from now on as I shall now focus on my study. 

Behold. The return of Taecyeon. 

xo


"I'm sorry but do I know you?" I asked in confusion as I watched him sit on the seat next to me comfortably. 

He chuckled, "As a matter of fact you do, you just don't know it. It's been awhile, you've forgotten." 

I raised my brow at him and folded my arms as if a sign of threat. 

"I'm Myungsoo's older brother." He stated. 

I literally choked on my own saliva and gawked at him, "WHAT?"

He clasped his hand over my mouth and waited until he noticed me calm down before whispering, "From his past life." 

"Niagara Falls, come again?" I asked uncertainly. 

"There's something I need to tell you that is a concern for both you and Myungsoo himself. I'm not sure if I should tell you though because I don't think you're ready. There's two options. You're either going to freak out and think I'm mental or agree with me because you realise what I'm saying is 100% possible." 

"What?" I asked stil confused. 

"This might be absurd but you are currently stuck in the middle of past and presence."

I nodded, "Yes, you are mental." 

"I'm serious. Haven't you noticed? No, wait you have. You just don't want to admit that this isn't happening but tough luck, it is."

"I don't understand what you're talking about." 

"You had flashbacks of the past, I know you did. I can read your mind." 

*Freak* I thought. 

"You just called me a freak." 

I stared at him stunned and looked around frantically hoping that I was hallucinating. 

"The photos you happened to see were in fact you." He said slowly. "Remember how the principal said you all had a background and were all connected? This is why. It's not just you who is stuck but also the rest of Infinite." 

"Infinite?" I choked. 

"That's what they are called. Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Hoya, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Myungsoo makes up the korean boy band Infnite." 

"Why am I included then?" 

"You're from a girl group called Miss A." 

*Fei..* I thought as a mini flashback popped up in my head. 

"Fei happens to be one of the members in the group. You haven't looked at Fei closely yet, have you? She looks exactly the same as the girl in the picture standing next to you." 

Without thinking my hand rushed over to open my laptop screen and open up the file again. I waited impatiently as the photo took its time to load and just when it was about to complete Taecyeon shut it back down. 

"We don't have time for this. You and Myungsoo are being a threat to both worlds and we need to find a way to solve it." 

"You are seriously funny. If you think I'm going to fall into this trap of yours, you are wrong. The next time you try to trick me please find something more close to reality," I stated bluntly as I packed my belongings to leave. 

I felt a tug on my shirt and turned around to see him gripping onto it.

"Think about it. Everything and anything is possible in this world. Myungsoo's eyes were blue. How unrealistic can things get?" 

"How can I believe you if you don't have truth?" I hissed. 

"You have all the information in your head. You just need to remember."

I slapped his hands away from me and headed out the door. 

"Stay away from your cousin. He's not who you think he is." He muttered as he walked past me and disappeared into the crowds.