Chapter 27

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

It was lunch time and I wanted to avoid heading to the library but then again, I had no choice. I reluctantly grabbed my belongings and headed to the library and on the way I spotted Sungyeol and Myungsoo. I caught up with them and tapped Myungsoo on the shoulder. I don't know why but I had an urge to tell him that Yoseob wasn't my boyfriend. 

"Yoseob a-" I began before getting cut off.

"You don't have to explain. I already knew," Myungsoo stated bluntly.

"W-What?" I stammered. Where in the world is he getting this information from? 

"You guys are cute together," He said with a smile. 

"What?" I asked still no believing I am hearing this. 

"We saw you guys together last time," Sungyeol said as he pushed us gently into the library.

Oh gosh, they are jumping into conclusions! 

"I-" 

"Suzy~" I heard someone call out my name and turned around to see Yoseob. 

He casually wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, "I saved us a spot." 

I struggled to seperate us and just gave in. I will just talk to him later when Yoseob isn't around... We all headed to a sound proof room and sat in a circle. Basically staring at each and feeling the tension. After a few minutes of silence Yoseob spoke up. 

"What's the theme of our project?" 

"How about romance?" Sungyeol suggested and I began to laugh. He gave me a confused look.

I calmed myself and said, "You want two guys to do a photoshoot with the feeling of love?" 

Sungyeol began to laugh at his own mistake and said, "I changed my mind! Heck, ain't in love with that guy." 

"How about fantasy?" Myungsoo asked cautiously making us all stare. "It's unique enough..."

"We are't good with graphics though," Sungyeol pointed out.

I shot my hand up in the air and screamed, "I AM!" I lowered it quickly though and thanked that we were in a sound proof room. 

Yoseob shot me a glare and shook his head, "No way." 

"Yes way~" The three of us said in unison and I lifted my hands for a five but Myungsoo ignored me. 

I glared at Yoseob before putting my head down and began working my off.


I had an idea pop up in my head yesterday and I wrote the description down...It's going to be my main story of le year 

/dramatic pause. 

But fear not. I'm not going to start it until I FINISH ALL 2 OF MY CURRENT FIC/S which is this one. 

I'm still contemplating on my characters so please help me out OTL 

Preview of Nocturnal Knot

By the way~ I love my readers