Chapter 30

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

I thought about this for a long time actually. I mean, isn't there a thing called recarnation? Does that mean it happened to me too...Maybe I was once someone else. I bit my lip as the sudden thought of dying filled my head. What would happen to me once I die? I wouldn't be able to think, move, breathe whatsoever. Spirals filled my head and I gasped as I suddenly had a vision of me pulling off a necklace of some design. 

"What? What's wrong?" I heard Myungsoo asked me in a worried tone and I shook my head. 

"I..I don't know." 

I watched as Myungsoo frowned and cursed. A sudden taste of blood formed in my mouth and I touched my lip. It was bleeding. Using the tip of my sleeve, I wiped off the blood and turned to Myungsoo. 

"You guys left me out," I stated. "You never told me anything till now."

"We didn't want you to think we were crazy," Sungyeol pointed out and I nodded my head. 

"Plus, we weren't so ready to spill the beans..." Myungsoo muttered. 

I stared at him and felt sorry for him. All this time when he had suddenly bolt out of the class...was because of this. I placed my hand on his shoulder as comfort and felt him shiver. 

"It's okay. I think it's cool." 

"Oh my, how could you say that in this state!" Sungyeol yelled and I laughed. 

"Cause I'm cool like that." 

I stood up and watched as Myungsoo help himself up before saying, "So...when does the blue disappear?" 

"The next day," He replied and I nodded my head.

"Wait, so you...?" I started unsure. 

He nodded as in reading my mind and muttered, "I'm going to go home. Bye." 

His shoulder brushed past mine and when I turned around all I saw was the figure of him walking away. I turned to Sungyeol and noticed him walking off without me. 

"Yah, wait!" I yelled as I caught grip of his shirt. "T-Tell Myungsoo that Yoseob isn't my boyfriend. He's my cousin." 

"What?!" Sungyeol yelled. "Wait, what? Yoseob is your cousin. What?" 

"It's complicated..." I muttered as I pushed him forward. "Let's go to class." 

I saw him ruffle his head in confusion and chuckled. The smile I had quickly disappeared though when I remembered what had happened earlier. Maybe, some facts in the movies are true. If Myungsoo's eyes is able to turn neon blue then wouldn't that simply mean anything is possible? I thought back and stomped in frustration as the vivid vision I had just moments ago was hard to recall. What was more confusing was the necklace. No. Everything was confusing. I don't remember I have done anything like that before. I don't even wear necklaces...

I felt a light poke on my cheek and I turned to Sungyeol, "Hmm?" 

"Stop thinking about Myungsoo." 

I cupped my cheeks and pouted, "I was not!" 

"Oh, so one's blushing!" 

"What? No!" 

We entered our classroom and sat down our usual seats. I kicked Sungyeol under the table and turned to a girl who seemed to be in her own world. I leaned in closer to take a peek and literally fell off my chair. 


Poor Suzy. She fell off her chair OTL 

I actually read all my comments and reply to them (if possible) 

So feel free to do so~