Chapter 16

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

"You know what we should do? Have a sleepover. We don't even talk to the others..." Myungsoo suggested when they finally ran back to school and jumped the fence.

"My mum is going to kill me!" Sungyeol repeated. 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and crept into the school hall followed by Sungyeol who was frantically hiding at the very obvious places. They waited till the teacher wasn't looking and sneaked in. Unfortunately Sungyeol bumped into a table on the way. Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol and hissed. 

"Go to the office," The teacher said without even looking at them.  

"Great," Myungsoo muttered as he walked out of the classroom. 

"I knew I shoudn't have listened to you. My life is so over. Prepare for my funeral," Sungyeol said as he began to panic. 

Myungsoo chuckled, "Are you sure your male?"

"Yes as a matter of fact."

They reached the prinicpal's office and Sungyeol took a big in take of air. He flattened his already flat hair and sprayed mist on his face before putting on his best smile. 

"If I die, tell my mum I'm sorry for all the things I've done wrong and that I love her oh so much. Tell her I stuck my pocket money under my bed with chewing gum and that there should be enough to buy a pair of chopsticks. Also remember to clean my room even though I will never return and never chuck out my things or I will come to haunt her. Tell her she is beautiful and-" 

Myungsoo opened the door and pushed Sungyeol inside the room to stop him from blabbering on. He then helped Sungyeol to his seat and pretended to zip his mouth up. 

"Don't say a word," He whispered before sitting down. 

They both sat in silence as they waited for the prinicipal to start talking but the prinicipal just stared back. Soon after a while the door knob moved and the rest of the 'special' crew flowed into the room. All except Suzy that is. Sungyeol lightened up at the sight of them and turned to Myungsoo.

"Did they ditch school too?" He asked. 

Myungsoo shrugged and faced back at Mr Choi. He watched as Mr Choi stared sternly at all of them.

He faked a cough before saying, "Your rivals are here." 

Everyone in the room shifted not understanding exactly what Mr Choi had said and unsure if it was directed to them.

"You saw one of them," He continued as he pointed to Sungyeol and Myungsoo. 

They both glanced at each other and mouthed 'what?'

"Is it who I'm thinking..." Myungsoo said as he pretended to know who this 'rival' the principal was talking about.

"That is, if we are thinking about the same person." 

Dongwoo raised his hand, "Excuse me but why did you call me here?" 

Mr Choi quickly shifted to face Dongwoo, "Because you are all a team."

A few minutes later Mr Choi excused himself to apparently go to the toilet leaving the seven boys alone and leaving Myungsoo grinning. 

"So, have you guys try to find out about the background thing?" Myungsoo started. 

Everyone in the room shook their heads except for Sungyeol of course. 

"Well, I think we were part of this group called INFINITE...Hard to explain but you all can't remember anything about it right?" He continued. 

"Can I go to the toilet please?" Sungjong said as he pulled Sungyeol out with him. 

Myungsoo frowned as he watched them leave together but shrugged, "Anyone?" 

"Why would you think that?" Sunggyu said as he scratched his head. 

"This," Myungsoo stated as he passed the album over to Sunggyu. 

"HOLY!" Woohyun yelled as he pointed to it. "They look exactly like us!" 

"This is scary!" Dongwoo joined.

"It could be photoshop..." Hoya pointed out. 

"We weren't alive then," Myungsoo shot back.

"Then how could it be us? If we weren't alive?" 

"That's what I don't get..." Myungsoo muttered to himself. 


Okay, I know I said the chapters will be longer but I got my reasons! School is over working me so I have little time to update but please stick with me till the end *0* I already lost a few followers sigh~ Well, thank you for those who are still reading ^^