Chapter 28

I'll Be Yours

 

SUNNY P.O.V.

 
I watched, fuming with jealousy, as Chaerae followed Chanyeol into the white van parked just outside o the campus gates. That should be me with Chanyeol! I kept my eyes on the van until it disappeared in the distance. I angrily stomped my way to the nearest practice room and danced until I collapsed in the center of the room. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and frowned. I'd done so much to become the perfect girl for Chanyeol. I'm 175 cm tall, I am one of the best tall dancers here, I can sing very well! I have worked to become this way for the past three years hoping he's recognize me! 
 
I'd gone through so much pain to be the perfect girl for him... I changed my hair, my nose, my skin... I tried so hard... And in the timeframe that I was gone working harder than ever, she had to come and ruin everything! It's not fair! I threw my water bottle at the mirror and sobbed into my hands. 
 
***Three Days Later***
 
"So you're saying... You want me to break them up?!" I stared at the petite, innocent looking girl sitting across from me. She kept her eyes on her untouched food as she nodded. I was shocked. This girl couldn't be asking for this... She couldn't.... She's the reason Chanyeol was hurting for such a long time. What was her problem?
 
"I know that it's stupid and selfish of me to ask this of you, but... We both know Chanyeol won't want either of us. And if I can't have him, I am sure as hell not letting that have him." The hatred was evident in her voice and I couldn't help but agree with her. Chanyeol would never want me. Why would he? 
 
"Let me think about this..." I was torn between hurting the one person I cared about for my own and this girls desires. Could I break them up? She stood abruptly and tossed money on the table. 
 
"Either you do it, or I do." She was about to turn and leave until I spoke.
 
"I won't harm her physically.... But..." I paused as she turned back to me. "I can get them to separate. I can force them to." Her eyes met mine and interest shone from her pale brown eyes. A sneer appeared on her face and I slowly felt my face mirror hers. This would be the start of a great alliance.
 
CHAERAE P.O.V.
 
I watched in amazement as the twelve boys stepped out of the room where they had all met for the very first time, just three days ago. They were all handsome. Hell, they were gorgeous! SM sure knew how to pick them! As soon as Chanyeol met my eyes he grinned and ran to me, enveloping me into the largest hug I'd received all day long. 
 
"Chaerae~~~~! I missed you~~~!" He nuzzled my neck an I felt my whole body flare up. His hugs always gave me such an intense amount of warmth I thought I'd melt. The other members chuckled and cooed at us. When he finally released me, he held me at arms length and examined me closely. 
 
"Mwo?" I held back a chuckle at the serious look in his eyes. He was overprotective, but he was never overbearing. His affection was something that I deeply cherished. 
 
"I just missed you so much..." He pulled me into yet another hug and I almost coughed.
 
"Yah, it's only been about an hour since you two were last together. Stop with all of this and get out of here!" D.O scolded Chanyeol as the other members laughed. I apologized and bowed to the eleven men.
 
I had met the Chinese members the day that Chanyeol brought me, and they were all very nice to me. Luhan, whom became very attached to Sehun, was one of the cutest ones, and he fawned over me quite a bit. Kris was silent but he was very cautious. When I had been pushed by a passing trainee, he'd caught me and scolded the trainee. Xiumin, the deceivingly young-looking elder, was kind and offered me baozi's the moment he met me. Chen was a bit ditsy, but he was kind nonetheless. Lay had been kind and even made Chanyeol a bit jealous. Tao was the shyest of them all, and one of the cutest. He had the most adorable set of panda-like eyes ever.
 
Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at the others as he slid an around my shoulders and began leading me out of the building. "Yah, what do you want to do today, jagi? We can go wherever you want!" He spread his arms out with a wide smile. I giggled and tackled him in a hug. He was a bit surprised, but he hugged me back, and my hair. I had missed him a lot the passed three days. The company had been speeding up their debut, which had pulled Chanyeol out of school along with the others. 
 
"I'm hungry...." I mumbled into his chest. He hummed and kissed the top of my head. We stayed like that for a minute, before he broke away and flashed that wide smile of his. I was always dazzled by that smile. 
 
"Keureum... Let's go eat!" He grinned at me and took my hand in his, twinning our fingers together. I grinned back at him as he pulled me to wherever his long legs took him.
 
***
"Say 'Ah'~" I blushed furiously as Chanyeol held his chopsticks up to me. We'd settled on coming to a small bistro near the academy and he was now seated beside me, at the back of the restaurant. Chanyeol seemed hell bent on feeding me himself, and I really couldn't refuse his aegyo. I reluctantly opened my mouth and allowed him to feed me some rice with kimchi. He cheered as I pushed his hands away gently, and shyly chewed the food in my mouth. 
 
"Yah... Oppa... This is embarrassing! And we're in public!" I tried to convince him to sit opposite me, instead of beside me. He shook his head enthusiastically and gave me a giant smile.
 
"Shireo~" He dipped his chopsticks into the rice and stuffed his own mouth with it and chewed with a grin. I chuckled at his childlike behavior and shook my head. 
 
"Aish..." I shoved him slightly and began to feed myself, occasionally allowing him to feed me as well. When we finished eating, he paid, much to my disapproval, and we began to walk around in the streets. Just walking around like this with him made me happy. I was busy looking at Chanyeol interact with a small child when I noticed a small kitten by the side of a nearby shop. I could hear its small cries from the box where it had been left. I frowned and made my way to the small animal. 
 
"Annyeong~! Did someone just leave you here, cutie~?" I cooed to the small orange tabby  kitten and carefully picked its small form out of the box. I frowned when I felt the kitten shivering. I pulled the scarf from around my neck and carefully wrapped the cloth around the small kitten, and held it against my chest. The kitten began to purr in my hold and I smiled at it. 
 
"Chaerae... What do you have there?" Chanyeol came up behind me and his face warmed when he saw the small kitten in my arms. "Omo! How cute~!" He gently patted the kittens head and chuckled as the kitten his fingertips. "Was he just left here?" Chanyeol 's eyes widened and he pouted adorably. 
 
"I think so... I'm gonna take him with us... Do you think they'll let me keep him in the dorm?" I scratched behind the ears of the now sleeping kitten and looked at Chanyeol. He smiled and nodded.
 
"Kai has his dogs in the dorm. I'm sure a kitten won't bother them."  I nodded and smiled. With that he led me to a nearby pet store where I bought the milk formula,  a bed, a litter box, litter, and a few small toys. Chanyeol had insisted on carrying everything and did not complain once as we made our way back to the academy. We came to a stop at the door to the girls dorm where he kissed me goodnight after much of my convincing he leave the rest to me. He reluctantly left me with the not-so-heavy bags with a wave after I entered the building. I was somehow able to carry all of the bags in one hand while cradling the small kitten in my other arm as I made my way upstairs.
 
As I reached my floor I heaved a sigh of relief. When I neared the door to the room I shared with Jueun, I noticed boxes just outside of the door. I frowned. Was Jueun still bringing things to our dorm? We'd moved in completely a long time ago. I set the bags down as I fished my key out of my bag and put it into the doorknob. It wouldn't move. I struggled and groaned. I pulled out my cellphone and called the security main office. I was hoping Yunghwa, the security officer that covered for me and Chanyeol when we snuck off campus, would answer but I was met with a foreign voice.
 
"Song Academy Security." Taken aback I struggled to reply. 
 
"N-nae! The key to my room doesn't seem to be working. Is there any way you can come unlock my door?" There was a slight pause before he answered.
 
"Is this Jung Chaerae-ssi? Double room 210?"
 
"Nae..." More silence.
 
"You have been evicted from the dorms. I'm sorry. Please move your things out of the building by tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight." I heard the click as he hung up, but I couldn't move my phone from my ear. I was in shock. Evicted? The cries of the kitten didn't even break through to me. Why am I evicted?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So to make up for my long absence this past week, I am giving you this chapter earlier than I had originally wanted. I made it longer too, it was supposed to be divided into two chapters but I was like what the hell! I make you guys wait too much! So here you go! I got the largest amount of new subbies at one time with my last update! Thank you so much for that my lovelies! I sincerely hoped you liked this fluffy chapter. I realized I was lacking in fluff. Is that better? I hope so! ^^ I hope to update with the next chapter in abut two days. Hold on until then! ^^
 
also, I want you guys to tell me who you want to be features in my next ones shot! It is based off of what happened to me just this last week. So tell me who you want nae? Comments, subbies, upvotes are all loved~ Until next time~