Chapter 13

I'll Be Yours

CHAERAE P.O.V.

 
I don't know why I ran. I think it was instinct. All I wanted to do was go sleep on my bed. When I got to the dorms it was almost empty except for one or two girls eating in the kitchen area. I greeted them kindly before running up the stairs. 
 
When I reached my door I stood there for a few minutes. I clutched my chest struggling to calm down. What was I about to say back then?! "I want to... What?" I shook my head and looked up to see a note on my door. 
 
I hope you're ok! Are we still moving into a double dorm? Come see me anytime! 
-Jueun <3
 
I smiled and entered my room. I changed quickly and sent her a text. 
 
I'm fine now. Just went out for a bit. We can move in this week. How's Tuesday? Goodnight!
-Chaerae
 
With that I felt my body melt into darkness as my exhaustion took me over. I never even woke up to the multitude of texts from Chanyeol. Instead, my phone buzzed and chimed under my blankets. 
 
***
 
When my alarm went off the next morning I felt sick. I couldn't lift a single limb and my whole body felt overheated. I groaned into my pillow before dragging myself to the bathroom to try and find a thermometer. Once I found it, I shoved it under my tongue as I sat on the sink counter. When the thermometer beeped I pulled it out and almost fell off the sink. Yeah I'm not going to classes today. I sighed and made my way back to my bed. 
 
"Kyungsoo Songsaengnim is gonna kill me for not being there to work on the dance." Oh well. I could text Chanyeol- no. Not texting him. I ended up texting Jueun before falling asleep again. 
 
CHANYEOL P.O.V.
 
I don't want to get up. Not because I'm tired or sick. I just don't want to see Sunny. I did want to see Chaerae... Why did she run last night? Was it because of Sunny? Aish! Pabo! I knew she was coming back soon! I should've avoided the school for that kind of a conversation! I shoved a pillow over my head, and groaned loudly.
 
Someone knocked on my door and I threw the pillow at it. Baekhyuns' voice came into the room. "Yah! You're still not up yet?! Aish! I can't believe you! Gone for more than two days and now you're not even going to get up for class?! Pabo! Get your lazy out of bed now!" 
 
"Yah! You aren't D.O.! You aren't oemma! Get lost Bacon! I don't want breakfast! I'm staying home! I'm tired!" I shoved him away and plopped my head back on my pillow. 
 
He didn't leave. Instead he jumped on my back and leaned his whole weight on my body. "YAH! GET OFF!" I tried to launch him off of me, but he stayed put. 
 
"Then get out of bed. We do have class you know! And you missed our last practice too! I had to lie for you! You're lucky I love you, pabo!" I groaned as I gave up. Baekhyun never lies to anyone about anything. I was grateful. Pissed that's he'd woken me up in such a way, but grateful. 
 
"Fine! I'll get uh..." Everything went black. 
 
BAEKHYUN P.O.V.
 
"Fine I'll get uh..." Chanyeol stopped in his sentence and I waited for him to finish. When he never replied I poked his side. 
 
"Yah! Get up! Don't play dumb with me!" I slid off of his back and examined his face. He was out cold. What the hell?! Without a second thought I ran and called everyone out of their rooms to see what was wrong with Chanyeol. 
 
D.O ended up calling a doctor, while the others continued getting ready, but not without protest. I stayed in Chanyeol's room, keeping a close eye on his face hoping to see even the slightest sign of consciousness. When the doctor arrived he asked the usual questions then examined Chanyeol's vitals thoroughly. When he finished he told us that he's probably not gotten enough rest last night and that he needed to stay home. He warned that he needed rest or he would fall sick. He told us to call him again once Chanyeol finally woke up. We thanked him as he left and I stayed behind while everyone else went to class. I wonder if this has anything to do with Chaerae-ssi...
 
JUEUN P.O.V.
 
I looked at my phones screen and a small frown formed on my lips. Chaerae didn't feel well. Her text last night said she was fine but now she isn't well? Did something happen that upset her? Should I go by? Ani... She might not want company. I sighed and quickly typed a quick reply before throwing away what was left of my breakfast. 
 
I hope she'll be okay by herself...
 
***
 
When I got to class neither Chanyeol nor Baekhyun oppas were there. I was pretty curious as to the reason but tried my best to focus on the lesson being taught. My phone vibrated in my pocket just as the bell rang. 
 
Chanyeol is not well today. I'm with him at home. Do you mind making copies of the notes from today? Please? ;v;
-Baekhyun
 
I felt my cheeks flare up. When did he get my number!? I quickly replied as I rushed to my next class. 
 
No problem! What's wrong with him? Chaerae is sick too. I was thinking of taking her food later on. I'll bring some for Chanyeol too. It's on my way anyway. See ya later oppa! 
-Jueun :)
 
This class ended quickly and pretty boring. The next class there was a lot of murmuring going through the class. Lee Songsaengnim even had to yell to get everyone's attention back on her lesson. I shrugged off the constant murmurs and continued to take notes. 
 
When I entered the next classroom there was a massive amount of whispering and I couldn't really ignore it. 
 
"Did you know that she is back? I heard she's already reclaimed her title of head Queenka."
 
"No way! I thought she wasn't supposed to be back for another month!"
 
"Do you think she's gonna keep going after that derpy freak Chanyeol?"
 
"Well he is handsome. She used to hang all over him too."
 
A booming, angry voice stopped all of the whispers instantly. "Can we stop talking about that ty !! I hate her! I don't need you talking so much about some pointless !" It was none other than Kai. Figures. I frowned and thought about who it was everyone was talking about. A she? Hmm... 
 
Just as I sat down the door swung open and a gorgeous girl walked in, her long wavy hair flowing behind her as she and two other pretty girls walked in. They all looked familiar. 
 
"It's her! It's Sunny!" The blood drained from my face as I realized who they were. They were Sunny, Kristi, and Lilly. The three Queenkas of the school, and my colleagues. My biggest competition in the modeling business. The three girls smirked as the guys gawked at them, and the girls glared. I frowned and tried to hide my face. I didn't want to deal with them outside of work. That would just be terrible. 
 
I avoided looking at them at all costs and focused my attention on my notebook, copying the notes I'd taken earlier for oppa. Luckily they didn't recognize me an I was grateful. As quickly as I could I sprinted out of the class and hurried to buy some soup for Chaerae and Chanyeol. I wonder what was up with them. 
 
BAEKHYUN P.O.V.
 
I watched as Chanyeol began to sweat. Concerned I put a thermometer into his mouth and waited. He had a fever. A bad fever. I sighed and went to the bathroom to wet a towel. Just then the door monitor made a noise and I went downstairs to see who was at the door. It was Jueun. 
 
I smiled at the screen and waved. "Jueun! You're here! Come on in!" I unlocked the door and waited for her to come inside. When she got inside she lingered at the doorway, a shy expression playing on her features. How cute. "You brought food right?" She nodded and I smiled. "Come I in. I won't bite." She looked up at me with wide eyes. I chuckled and led her to Chanyeol's room. She again lingered by the door until I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside. 
 
"Wh-what's wrong with him? Is he sick?" Her voice was barely above a whisper as she examined the pained expression and flushed complexion of Chanyeol's face. I nodded an then grabbed the bag she was carrying. It was soup from a local restaurant. My favorite restaurant actually. I smiled and thanked her. She nodded and then turned to leave. 
 
"Wait!" I stood up instantly and grabbed her wrist. She looked back at a bit surprised with a small blush on her cheeks. I gave her a smile. "Can you stay for a little bit? It's kinda lonely here right now..."
 
"Ok..."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyeong chingus~ I'm so sorry I haven't been around recently and haven't updated in ages... I had planned to update in yeollies birthday but I didn't get to. And then I was gonna update last week but I had a ton of band events going on. I hope you'll forgive me! *bows 90 degrees* 
 
Thank you so much for hanging on and waiting for jeoja-nim to update! I love you all! 
 
i hope you enjoyed this chapter after so long! I am trying to slowly tread in Jueun and Bacon so forgive me for there not being that much Yeollie action for a bit! I will try my best to speed the updates up! I am currently writing the next chapter but I won't post it until chapter 14 is done. My layout got soiled by coffee so yeah. 
 
So is anyone else still on edge waiting for our babies comeback? I can't wait! ^^
 
 
comments are loved! ^^